8 Months and Drama

We were home from Vegas. I woke up in my old bedroom at Justin's house. Yes, Chris and I have not talked since my birthday. I got up from my bed and walked to my mirror. I applied light makeup, fixed my hair and walked to Justin's house. "Hello." I said walking through the door.

"Kamil!" Yelled Nayeli. She ran and jumped in my arms. I lifted her up and she wrapped her arms around my baby belly.

"You have a visitor." Said Jim, Justin's butler.

"Send them in." Said Justin as he read a magazine. I walked to the kitchen with Nayeli still wrapped around me. I looked to my right and I saw Nevaeh beside her father, playing with her food.

"Finish your food Nev." said Justin.

"Daddy, I'm not hungry." She said. I chuckled and I heard an echo. Like someone was walking through the house. I put Nayeli down and she ran up to her room.

"Princeton!" Said Justin surprised. I was shocked. I walked quickly to the back door but Princeton saw me.

"Kamil!" He said.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"Wow, you're big!" He said.

"Thanks." I said. I looked at Justin, asking him for help. Instead he did the opposite.

"Girls, let's give these two privacy." He said. He grabbed their hands and walked away. Great just what I needed. Alone time with a boy when I haven't spent 3 months with my own husband.

"So how's the pregnancy going?" He asked siting himself on the white couch.

"Horrible." I said.

"When are we gonna find out the sex of the baby?" He asked me.

"I want it to be a surprise." I said.

"Come on. We both know you wanna know." He said.

"I do want to know."

"Then let's go." He said.

"With what appointment?" I asked.

"I booked 1 this morning, knowing you were gonna except." He said. I laughed and rolled my eyes. We went to my room and I changed into my lulu leggings and a Black tank top. I asked Princeton to put on my heels because my stomach was way too big for me to even be able to bend down. He helped me up and walked me to his Bugatti. He opened the door for me and helped me inside the small car. He closed the door, ran to the other side, got inside the car and we drove away to the hospital.

We arrived 1 hour later to the hospital. He parked and helped me out of the car. Paparazzis were taking pictures and wondering why I was with Princeton instead of Chris. I didn't tell them the reason because everyone would think I'm a whore and a slut so I'll let them figure it out on their own. We walked inside the hospital and sat down, waiting to be helped.

"Hello, my name is Angela, I'll be your nurse." She said smiling.

"Hi. I'm Princeton." He said standing up as he shook her hand. "And this is um.... my.... friend Kamil?" He asked.

"I know that. My kids are big fan of you." said the nurse.

"Aha." I said nervously.

"So, if you guys want to follow me. I'll lead you straight to your room" Said Angela. Princeton helped me up and we just linked arms. The nurse led us through a couple of hallways and we arrived in my room. I sat down on the table and laid down.

"You excited?" Asked Princeton. He grabbed a chair and set it down beside me. He sat down and put his arms on the bed.

"I just want to know already!" I said inpatient. I tapped my stomach waiting for the doctor to come in the room to examine my stomach. "What do they do exactly?" Asked Princeton.