How much bad news do you expect me to handle.

It's been 2 weeks since the funeral and Chris wanted to spend a month in Dallas to visit his Family instead of always being with mine. We were in our small house, well, smaller house, it was a 2 story house, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house 

 We were in our small house, well, smaller house, it was a 2 story house, 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house 

that was right next to Chris' parents so it was perfect. It was Sunday, which was church day. Every Sunday, Chris' mother would wake us up to go to church at 10:30 am. I got Julianna and I got all dolled up and Chris just wore a blouse and Dress pants. We walked to the Range Rover Chris Bought out here. We placed Julianna I her seat. Chris say in the Driver's seat and I say beside my daughter. Chris started the car and we drove to church, a place I haven't been to since I was 14. As Chris parked the car, he opens the door, unbuckling Julianna. He carried her. I got out of the car paparazzi taking pictures if my every move. "Kamil, Kamil over here!" the yelled and I ignored. We walked inside and saw Chris' mother sitting down all alone. Chris walked over there with Julianna but I told them I was going to go to the washroom to freshen up before the service started. As I walked in, I saw a bunch of girls hogging all the mirrors, fixing their makeup also. I just stood on the side waiting for them to be done. "Why are you staring?" asked one of the girls.

"Who me?" I said.

"Yes, you, how about you take a picture, it'll last longer." Said another one.

"Maybe you should talk a picture before I leave." I said still hidden in the shadowy corner. I saw the girl's faces, they were all confused, looking at each other back and forth turning their heads. I walked out and the girls started freaking out. They all started pulling out their phones but by the time they were all ready for pictures, if was already out the door walking into the service.

2 hours later.

I totally missed church, but sadly it was over. Chris' mom asked us if we all wanted to come to breakfast because we didn't eat at home before we left. Chris and I nodded our heads and we head towards our cars," I left my wallet at home so, Kamil wanna ride with my mom and I'll go get It."

"No, its okay, I'll pay for us." said my mother-in-law.

"Nah mom, I'll go get it, don't worry." He said kissing her on the check. He turned to me, pecked my lips. "Mom, Be nice to her." He said walking towards the car. I grabbed Julianna's car seat from our car and put it in her car. I strapped her in, then if went to sit beside Chris' mother. She drove down to the restaurant we were going to eat at. It was a cute little restaurant that was for breakfast and lunch only. I got Julianna out of her seat and carried her inside as the paparazzi kept taking pictures.

"Kamil Bieber, wow, pleasure meeting you, what seat would you like." Said a waitress.

"Can we have a booth please?" I asked her. She nodded her head then showed us to our booth. She even got a little high chair for Julianna to sit in. I sat in the booth with Chris mother and things got awkward real fast.

Thank god the waitress asked us what we wanted to eat and drink because I couldn't stand the silent. "Kamil!" Yelled someone from the door. I looked over and saw Justin. I got up and hugged him,