In Sickness or In Health.

Princeton and I walked outside. He opened the door for me and I got in the car. He pecked my lips and closed the door, I drove to my old house. I saw knocked on the door and some stranger opened the door. "Oh my gosh, aren't you Kamil Bieber?" Asked the Lady

"Yes, I am. Um, I'm looking for the previous owner of this house, do you know where he lives?" I asked her.

"Why would you like to know?" She asked all sassy.

"Because this was my old house and I used to live with my husband, now where does he live?" I said sassier.

"Here." She said giving me a piece of paper. "That's his address." She said. I read the piece of paper and I saw that the house was back in Malibu. The girl slammed the door in my face and I walked away. I got inside my car and put the address in my GPS system. I started the car and drove 30 minutes to his house.

I arrived at the huge mansion. It was the 20 million dollar mansion that Chris bought us. The bodyguards opened the gates and I drove inside. The valet opened the door then got inside my car. I took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. I knocked on the door and his Butler answered the door.

 I knocked on the door and his Butler answered the door

"Hello." He said.

"Hi, Is Chris home?" I asked.

"And who is this?" He asked.

"His.... wife." I said hesitant.

"I shall allow you in. Now if you excuse me, I have to get Mr. Moore for you." He said walking away. I nodded and started walking around the mansion. It was so opened space. I walked outside and I saw the pool. I took another deep breath and tried to hold back the tears. Knowing that I could raise a child that's not Chris' in this house is Crazy. After I took the breath, I smelled weed. I blinked multiple times holding back the tears I crossed my arms. I slowly turned around and saw him.

"What are you doing here?" He said immediately.

"I needed to talk to you." I said. "I needed to know." I said silently.

"Needed to know what?" He asked quickly.

"To know if you we're okay." I said staring straight in his eyes.

"Well, I'm not." He said Walking back inside the house. I walked back in the house also trying to catch up with him but he was speed walking away.

"Can we at least talk about this?" I yelled at him so he could hear me.

"What is there to talk about?" He said turning around still smoking.

"Listen, I do not know what would happen. I'm very sorry and you know-" I tried to finish but he cut me off because he was 2 inches away from me already.

"Can you just come back home. Take the ring back." He said taking the ring out of his pocket, He grabbed my hand and tried to put the ring back but I yanked it from him.