Interview After Interview.

I woke up in my house, all alone in my room. I got up and walked downstairs, I heard my phone beep and I ran to get it. It was just a text message.

My hubby- good luck on Oprah.

Kamil- are you coming home yet?

My hubby- no.

I called Alexander and Chelsea to come do my hair, makeup and wardrobe.

1 hours later

I walked downstairs to open the door. "Hi darling." Said Alexander.

"Hi." I replied. They both gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry." Said Chelsea.

"Thank you." I replied. They broke the hug and they set up the makeup counter.

I sat down on the chair and Alexander started washing my hair. After he blew dry my blond and black hair, he started straighten it and at the end he curled it. I got up and went over to Chelsea, she gave me my outfit of the day which was

 I got up and went over to Chelsea, she gave me my outfit of the day which was

I grabbed my phone and took a picture of me in my outfit threw the mirror.

@KamilBieberMoore: you love me, you leave me, and you're lost.

I tweeted with the picture. I put my phone in my purse. I looked at myself in the mirror and posted a picture of my feet and my purse. I took the picture and posted it on Instagram.

"@KamilBieberMoore: off to the restaurant in my Pumps and Givenchy, every girls dream bag." I quoted with the picture.

I grabbed my phone out of my bag and called my driver. He said he would be here in half an hour. Chelsea and Alex left so I was alone playing with my dogs on the ground in the middle of the Living room.

Honk! Honk! I heard.

I ran upstairs and sprayed myself with perfume because I smelled like dog. I applied deodorant and walked back downstairs. My body guard opened the door for me and we walked out. He stood in front of me because paparazzis were crowded around the fence. He opened the fence and quickly opened the door so I could get it. When I did the door slammed shut. The door opened again and my body guard sat beside me. "Where to Mrs. Moore." Asked the driver.

"The restaurant duh." I replied.

"What's up?" Said the driver turning around and taking off his hat.

"Justin... What are you doing here?" I said.

"You called my cellphone instead of your drivers."

"Oh that's awkward. Anyways let's go I have an interview with Oprah." I replied. Justin started the car and drove away. The car ride was awkward for the 2 hours. I just stayed on my phone the whole time.

When we arrived at the restaurant, I realized it was the same restaurant that Justin ate at with Oprah. I laughed. "Same place?" I told Justin.

"Where the Bieber's make history." Said Justin laughing. He walked out of the car and my body guard did to. My bodyguard opened the door for me and Justin helped me walk out of the car. I waved to all my fans.