I'm so lonely

3 months later.

It's been 3 months since my mother passed away. I was back home, I cancelled my tour because all I wanted to do was spend time with my family at the moment. Ever since I broke down at one of my concerts I started living with my father. Chris was still over at my house, probably getting high with his friends or whatever. I sat in my room most of the time with my daughter crying. I've been mourning for 3 months now and today was the funeral. I was up at 6 am every single day because my daughter would cry every morning and when she would cry, I would cry. I picked her up out of her crib. I whipped my tears so I wouldn't cry in front of her. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said putting her down. I turned around seeing my dad walk inside in his pjs.

"You okay?" He said. My father had asked me this question ever since she passed. It was kind of part of my morning routine and every day, I would say 'I'm fine' but today I wasn't. I ran into his arms crying my eyes out. He hugged me tightly trying not to cry either, "it's okay Kamil." he kept saying over and over but I knew it was never going to be okay, I have now lost both of my mothers and it was devastating. He pulled away from the hug because I had to go feed Jules. I picked her up and walked downstairs with both of them. I put her in her baby chair, the food was already on her little table because of the cook and so was breakfast for us. We all had pancakes on our plates. Dad sat at the end and David and I sat across from each other. We all turned to the chair our mother usually sits on. It was going to be empty for quite a while. Julianna ate her food like there was no tomorrow, so did the rest of my family but I just picked around my plate.

"Not hungry?" he asked me

I shook my head. "Eat, we don't want you to go all anorexic on us again." said my brother chuckling under his breath.

"Maybe I will." I said. I grabbed my plate and threw the pancakes on his head with the syrup. I got up with the plate and furiously threw it on the ground behind me. Causing it to break in mini pieces. "I'm leaving." I told them. I picked up my daughter and we walked to the main hallway. I picked up my keys from the key bowl, walking outside, slamming the door behind me.

"Leaving?" she said to me.

"Yes honey, we're leaving." I said placing her in her seat in the back of the range rover. I closed the door, walking around the car. I got inside the driver's seat and drove out of the gates. I saw paparazzi sitting on the curb or the gate. Once they saw my car they started taking pictures of it. Tapping the window of my car causing my daughter to cry.

I drove back home to Calabasas. I drove inside the gates of my home then parked my car. I got out, my daughter was sleeping in the back. I picked her up slowly and walked inside the house. I walked inside, the house was empty but it smelled like smoke. I ran upstairs so Jules wouldn't smell anything. I put her in her crib then grabbed 2 bottles of air fresheners I sprayed a little in her room. Then I closed the door and started to spray the entire house, I walked to the living room where the smell was getting stronger. I saw Justin and Chris smoking of course. "Are you guys insane?" I yelled at them.

"Oh s**t" said Chris. I sprayed the living room. Then Chris grabbed my hand. Pulling me onto his lap. "You know you like the smell." he said kissing me then blowing the smoke in my face.

"Now drop the weed, and go get ready for the funeral." I told Chris. He helped me up but he stayed on the couch.

"What funeral?" asked Justin?

"I don't think you would care." I said to him.

"Who's?" he asked.

"My mother's." I told him. I walked upstairs to change into my dress because the funeral was at 1 which is in 2 hours.

My dress was just a simple black dress. That went down to my thighs. 

I put my hair up in a sleek back ponytail, I applied my usual makeup but this time I put on red Lipstick instead of nude because in the letter we sent to everyone, all the girls were asked to wear red lipstick because my mother loved it. I put on my 6 inch black pumps then went over to go check on Jules. I saw her in her crib playing with her toys. I picked her up and changed her into a cute outfit because she was going to stay with Scott, Penelope and Mason over at Kourtney and Scott's house. I called the nanny up to her room so she could drive her over. I walked back to my room, looked at myself in the mirror, trying not to cry.

"You look beautiful." said a voice. I quickly turned around startled.

"And you have a suit." I said to Justin.

"You look beautiful." he said to me. I just have him a quick smile.

"Kamil, I'm sorry you lost so many people." he said walking towards me.

"I still got you right?" I asked him fighting the tears. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly because that was the one hug I have gotten from him in I don't know how many months or years. "I've missed you." I said.

"Same kiddo." he replied kissing my forehead.

"Don't ever fight with me ever again. Okay?" I said.

"Don't ever Tp my house again." He said. I chuckled then broke the hug.

I turned around seeing Chris at the door through my mirror. "You guys ready to go." He asked us both. We nodded our heads and walked outside.