Birthday Party Drama

1 month later

It was finally March 27th, which meant it was my daughter's first Birthday. I woke up at 10 am because I heard her precious cry coming from her bedroom. I walked over to her. She was standing up, holding the cake, and shaking it like a mad woman. I picked her up and she just stopped crying. "Happy birthday angel." I said kissing her. Chris came in the room hugging us both. 

"Happy Birthday." he said also kissing her forehead. He picked her up and I walked back to my closet so I could change out of my pajamas.

I put on a 

I walked over to my accessory table

I walked over to my accessory table. I put on my wedding rings, Earrings that said 'LO' on the Left and 'VE' on the right. I walked out seeing Chris who was already ready in his usual outfit. I put my hair in a sleek back pony tail. Then I felt someone hugging my leg. I looked down seeing my beautiful girl in a Cheetah Print and Black Dress, her hair in a ponytail like her mother. She was wearing Cheetah Print earrings too because I had her ears pierced early like me. "I'm going over to Justin's for a little." said my husband.

"Okay. But you boys have to be here by 3pm. and tell Justin to bring the twins." I said. 

"I got it." he said pecking my lips and walking out of the house. I sighed loudly. I looked down a Jules who did the same thing that I did. I laughed as I picked her up.

"Please be a mommy's girl. Not daddy's" I said to her.

"Mommy's" she replied. 

"Good!" I said as she gave me a high five. We walked down the stairs together. I put her down in the living room with the nanny so I could set up for the party that starts in 5 hours. 

4 hours later. 

I heard the doorbell ring. The nanny opened it and I heard Kylie and Kendall's voice. "I'm in the backyard." I yelled. I was decorating everywhere in cheetah Print, pink and black. 

"How does it look." I said turning to Kendall and Kylie. The tables were set on the grass with Black Table cloths, the Chairs were White with a cheetah Print Bows around them. Next to the pool, we had the bar that served Champagne and Sparkling Apple or Grape juice for the kids. I had a candy Table full of different sorts of candy, also I had a Chocolate fountain, on the side of the fountain was Strawberries, Marshmallows, Anything you would want to dip in Chocolate. On the other side of the candy table was the Cake. I had some Minnie Mouse Zebra Print cookies with Blue outline, a four tiered zebra and cheetah print cake. On the side I had a small pink cheetah print cake on the top I shelves, then on the bottom shelves I has cheetah print and Zebra print Cupcakes all flavored French Vanilla.

"It looked absolutely amazing." Said Kendall.

"The Cheetah Print... Are you turning into another Snooki or something?" Said Kylie. I playfully pushed her and laughed.