Reuniting with the Fam and the exes

I left Justin's house and got inside my car. I thought for a couple of minutes. Where should I go? I started the engine and drove to a house. I arrived to a little house. I parked my car in the parking lot. Locked the doors and knocked on the front door. "Kamil!?" He said.

"Hi Matt." I said. He stood there shocked. He opened the door wider and pulled me into a hug.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too. I had like 1 hour to kill so I decides to visit you." I said. I broke the bug and I walked inside the house. I turned around and looked at Matt. "You grew. Again. How tall are you now?" I asked Matt chuckling.

"6'3" he said. "And you're still like 5'2" he said.

"I'm actually 5'5 now. Shut up." I said playfully pushing him. We walked to the living room and we sat down on the couch.

"So what's new in your life?" He said.

"You don't read about me in the news. Ouch. Now I have to explain everything." I said chuckling.

"I'm sorry. Reading is a lot of work. It involves having your eyes moving from left to right 24/7. "Said Matt.

"Alright. I don't want to kill you. So I had a daughter, her name is Julianna Alexandria Perez. Um. I'm going through a divorce with my husband. Well ex-husband now. I have a child with my boyfriend and I'm not even married because I can't get married because that's illegal in California. Isn't that funny." I said chuckling like a crazy person. "You know I'm just stupid. I make stupid mistakes and...And." I stuttered and started laughing that turned into crying.

"Don't cry." He said. He made my head lay on his shoulder.

"I need my best friend." I said still crying on his shoulder.

"I'll always be here." He said to me. He kissed my head and later his head on mine. "Always."

"Love you Matt. You are such a great friend." I said to him. I whipped my tears and looked at him. "I also found out I'm adopted and my biological father is Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson" I told him.

"WHAT! YOUR FATHER IS A WWE PRO WRESTLER AND ACTOR. WHAT THE HELL." He yelled jumping up and down. "That's fucking cool." He said. I chuckled and I felt better.

"So your real name is like Kamil Johnson?" He said.

"I guess so. Unless I took my mother's last name. I don't know." I said. I checked the time on my phone. "Shit. I have to go." I said.

"Where?" Asked Matt as we both got up.

"I have to pick up boyfriend in 1 hour and I have to drive to the airport that is 1 hour away so I should leave." I told him as I walked to the front door.

"Oh Kamil, my high school grad is soon and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?"

"I thought you already graduated?" I said.

"No... I failed math." He said. "Also there's prom. Wanna be my date? "He asked me.

"When's prom?" I asked him.

"In like 3 weeks." He said.

"3 weeks. Matt! Dresses are supposed to be fitted and... Argh! Fine!" I said and walked out. I got inside my car and I got a text message.

Matty poo- Thanks.

Me- you're a great guy. How do you not have a date?

Matty Poo- because I wanted to take my best friend.

Me- what about a girl that you like.

Matty Poo- she already has a date to prom.

Me- sucker!