Bora Bora Drama

We waited for Selena and Justin to bring out the twins. When they walked out and ran down the stairs. I held hands with Chris and we walked to the arrival centre. We signed in and everything, we took some pictures with the employees and our Car was ready. We found our suitcases and we all picked them out. There were 2 cars reserved because we had too many bags. All our bags went in one car and we all got in the other one and the car drove us to our Hotel.

We arrived 2 hours later to our beautiful resort. It was the Hilton Hotel in Bora Bora, It was over water which I thought was pretty cool. We had to take a boat to our Resort, Justin reserved the whole hotel for us only. We finally were on the ground of the hotel. "Alright guys, Pick out your rooms and we will all meet for supper at 7pm. Wear something nice." Said Justin and we all went our separate ways. Chris and I walked to the farthest House which was the biggest. It was 2 story hotel. We walked upstairs and there was a balcony with an open view of the ocean and the other houses in our resort. Twist brought his Camera crew and we had the Bieber's camera crew, 1 camera in every room. Annoying right. Chris and I put our bags in the closet and we hung all our clothes. I walked back out and He grabbed my waist. "Wanna go for a swim?" He asked me.

"Sure, let me just grab my bathing suit." I said breaking his grip but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Let's jump in the pool with our clothes on." He said

"These shorts were like 50 bucks and the bra I'm wearing is over 100 bucks and you want me to jump in with these. Haha no." I said. I walked away but Chris lifted me up over his shoulder. "Chris! NO" I yelled. He opened the door and he ran outside. He walked down a few steps and we the ocean was right there. "Please don't" I yelled and he throws me in the water. I hit the side of my head and I just swam up. "OW!" I said whining and chuckling.

"Deal with it." He said and he jumped in the pool. We swam around for a while and when we finally got out Za walked by.

"Hey." I said smiling. I wring out my hair and looked back at Za.

"Hey." He said smirking at me. He looked at Chris once and I knew they were planning something. Next thing I knew Chris Lifted me by the arms and Za had my feet.

"Guys Please!" I yelled and they threw me in the pool. I swam to the surface once again and I looked at them both and held up my middle finger to the both of them. I got up and walked in front of them and shook my wet hair getting water on both of them and walked away. I walked to my room and walked upstairs to the washroom and took a quick shower. I checked my closet to find something cute to wear. 

 I walked over to the mirror and straightened my hair and put it up into a sleek back pony tail with a poof in the front

 I walked over to the mirror and straightened my hair and put it up into a sleek back pony tail with a poof in the front. I saw Chris walking in the room all wet. "Should I let my hair grow back to its old color or should I just dye it back brown?" I asked him.

"Whatever you want babe." He said. "The more natural the better" and he gave me a kiss on the cheek before taking a shower. I walked out and grabbed my hot pink clutch bag that mashed my heels. I sat down on the bed and texted Brooke.