05|•

Time skip
At night
Y/n's pov

After completing the dinner I am watching TV...and Jisso unnie is in her room. She has her biology exam tomorrow so she is very busy.

And here my exams are also about to start but I haven't even opened a single book yet.

After a while I switched off the TV because I was tired.

I yawned.

And went to my room.

I get fresh and decided to do some assignments, Because I can't take my studies lightly like this.

I sat on the table, wearing the glasses and started my work.

I was continuously completing my chemistry book with YouTube online.

I don't understand this chemistry at all, there are so many chemicals and formulas in it...it takes me a week to remember one formula.

I sadly chuckled.

And then something came front of my eyes which diverted my attention somewhere else.

Those eyes!

What is happening to me, why am I so attracted to those eyes?

Y/n's mind-"Did Sejeong words are true?...I really fell in love at first sight."

I stood up quickly and went towards my cupboard I took out a paper from there and sat in front of that, and started to draw something....

I don't know anything, I was drawing whatever was coming in my mind...my hands couldn't stop, And my heartbeat was not slowing down.

And after some time I stopped and I myself could not believe what I had drawn...I was amazed to see this sight in front of me.

I was amazed to see this sight in front of me