36|•

"Don't know where they went this morning, no one told me anything" , I mumbled to myself spinning the spoon in the cup

I am making black tea for myself I was hungry but I don't know how to cook so I don't have any other option except this.

I only know how to make noodles, but I'm too lazy for that!

"Please make a cup of coffee for me", Rosè shouted from outside.

What the nonsense! Have I opened a hotel here?

I'm bored here for myself for making something and she's giving me a new order now.

I just initially scowled!

I took out another cup and divided 2 cups of black tea.

"Hmm", I placed the cup on the table near her and sat besides her.

"Thank-" Her eyes widen seeing the black tea in the cup.

I just smiled looking at her and continued to my sip.

"What a friend I got, I must have done some great work in my previous life." Rosè shake her head in disbelief looking at me proudly.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you, Only lucky people get friends like me and I'm very kind and-" I stopped short of my praise when she put her palm in front of my face.

"Stop, that's enough for today, let me complete my tea" Rosè said regretting to herself.

I just chuckled.

"By the way, where has everyone gone?"  I asked.

"Don't you know? Everyone has gone shopping" She answered without looking up.

"Without telling us? Why?" I questioned with a high tone.

"Because you create a new problem every time, so that's why they went without telling you, and I have been kept to monitor you." Rosè spoke showing some seriousness for which I just shut my mouth.

Tsk!

"Has everyone gone for shopping?" I asked again after some silence.

"No, only Hyun-jun, jisoo unnie, sejeong. Jungkook and Eunwoo have gone for some other work and Jiwon is also went somewhere don't know where?" She said.

"And T-" Before I could complete my sentence rosè suddenly cutted me.

"Yeah I know, your Taehyung is in his room, now please don't bother me" She irritatedly said using her phone and I get little shy when she said your Taehyung.

Stupid girl!

I saw Tae decending down the stairs so I sat properly on my place putting my legs down which hanging on the couch's edge.