48|•

Whatever happened today, whatever I saw today it is unable to move away from my sight and after knowing that he is Mr

Whatever happened today, whatever I saw today it is unable to move away from my sight and after knowing that he is Mr.X, I cannot believe my eyes.

I changed myself wearing a better night gown after taking a shower.

As I opened the door of the bathroom, I saw him sitting on the bed silently back facing me.

I have to tell Taehyung, and since it has been proven that Mr.X is him, it will be easier for us to catch him.

But will he believe me?

And it is necessary to end it before it resorts to more dangerous tactics.

I put the towel on the table and walked towards him licking my lips.

"Tae." I slowly called him.

He turned back at me and said, "you came, come sit here." He said getting up from the bed.

"Tae I need to talk to you about something." I said gesturing my hand.

"Not now later, first you sit here." He made me sit on the bed.

Not listening my words at all.

"Tae just listen this is important." I said but he didn't said anything and walked towards other side.

Tsk!

He came after a minute with something in his hand.

He sat in front of me, looked at me once and then took my leg in his lap. Which was hanging down in the air.

This sudden action of his made me surprised and little shocked too.

"Wh-what are you doing?"  I asked in with a opened eyes.

He started applying the cream on my foot. Where those heels gave me a some rashes.

"I am taking care of my wife, she keeps doing strange stunts every day and hurt herself" he Stopped and looked up at me

"So as a husband it is my responsibility to take care of her" He completed the words straightly looking at me.

"There is no one here except us at this time, so there is no need for you to pretend." I avoid his gaze and said looking somewhere. Sitting properly on the bed.

"Who said I was pretending? I have to prepare for the future now, right?" He said smiling.

I narrowed my eyes at me, what he is saying today?

"Future? Why do you have to prepare for the future? You-you don't love me." I said the last words with a crossed arms having some anger.

He chuckled and looked down and then again at me.

"Love? Who knows, staying with you, this might happen with me too." He said only to made me frozen at my place.

"Really?" I asked in excitement getting up from the bed on my knees.