34|•

Like everything is going normally till now

Like everything is going normally till now. But Anything can happen at any time, I have come here only for Y/N because nothing else is more important to me than her life.

But I don't understand one thing that why does Mr.X want to harm her?

She doesn't even know him, so then?

Whatever happens, I will get to the root of this problem.

I have explained everything to Eunwoo and Jungkook. Whoever it is knows me very well.

That's why he gets to know about everything about me first, this time I will not make any such mistake.

Coming downstairs first thing I saw its her.

Not only her Jiwon was also sitting besides her. I stop in the middle of the stairs looking at them widely.

"How is this place? I've heard a lot about it." She said looking at the laptop.

They are looking something in the laptop while talking about some places.

"Search Namsan park, it was looking adventurous." Her friend Rosè who was seating front of the couch told her looking at her phone.

"Yeah, hold on." She replied.

I step ahead on the remaining stairs not moving my eyes from front of the people, who was very close.

I walked towards them and pretended it didn't matter to me. I was looking up and here and there.

"See this, you know The War Memorial of Korea is a national institution established in 1989." Jiwon was explaining her about the place like a teacher of history.

"And the fact is The 19 stainless steel soldiers are over seven feet tall." Y/n gasped in amusement at his statement.

I sat on the couch crossing my arms silently they are still engrossed in the laptop while talking.

"And this is N Seoul tower, N Seoul Tower opened to the public in October 1980. Since then, the tower has been a landmark of Seoul. Tower elevation ranges from 236.7 m (777 ft) at the base to 479.7 m (1,574 ft) above sea level." The history lecture of professor Jiwon started again.

She didn't noticed me still what the hell?

"Seoul Tower had its name changed to N Seoul Tower in 2005, with the "N" standing for new, Namsan, and nature."

Shut up now shut up She is not a child that he started teaching her.

"You have a lot of knowledge about all this." She praises him smiling.

Jiwon looked at me first time after giving me a small smile he turned back to her.

I got up from my place with a same pose with a crossed arms and casually started walking around the couch keeping a forced smiled on my face.