20|•

Tae's pov

Tae-" Where are you? when I don't want you, you come in front of me from anywhere, and now when I want you to come in front of me, you are not coming."

I was checking the classrooms with a frustrated mood of I can't find her anywhere.

Tae-" Why does she need to stay here, she could have gone out with everyone, but no, she has to become a queen and save everyone."

I angrily mumbled to myself looking here and there.

Y/n's pov

When I came down there everyone was there but I saw there was no one there.

I got confused.

I little flinch when my phone buzzed in my pocket.

I quickly went upstairs and picked up the call hiding behind the wall.

It was Jisoo unnie.

Otp

Y/n-" Unnie."

I said in a slow voice.

Jisoo-" Y/n Where are you? I saw the news just now, Y/n are you okay, You didn't get hurt?"

Her voice was worried and scared.

Y/n-" Unnie I'm fine, nothing happened to me, I'm absolutely fine, don't worry."

I said softly.

Jisoo-" I'm really worried about you, why didn't you come out with Sejeong and Rosè?"

Y/n-" Huh?..what Sejeong and rosè?"

I exclaimed smile, putting my hand on my mouth.

Jisoo-" Yeah, Everyone in the college has come out safely except you."

I took a deep breath, controlling myself not to burst now.

Finally everyone was safe!

Y/n-" Unnie, I'm coming."

I said and cut the call and walked towards the exit door now I don't need to stay here now.

I was walking with big steps but I felt something different kind of feeling. I stopped at my place.

This feeling I have felt this feeling before.

I roamed my eyes around.

Y/n-" He is here I can sense him. He is here."

I enthusiastically whispered to myself.

I look around here and there.

I feel someone behind me, I turned back to see his is standing little far from me. With a same expressions.

My heart beat raced I made my steps towards him and he is also.

We came in front of each other, he was looking at me without saying anything. His mood was not really good, like always.