14|•

I hugged him tightly with a close eyed and scary heart.

I don't know how long I had been hugging him like this, But I realized what I did I want to move back but I don't want to move.....I could hear his heartbeat which was beating very loudly.
But why?

I broke the hug and moved back hesitantly...this was the very embarrassing moment for me.

Y/n-" I'm-I'm sorry....i'm a little afraid of the dark."

I said while stuttering.

Tae-" I thought you only knew how to eat other people's brain."

He said while checking the buttons of the elevator.

Y/n-" Yeah I ------"

I stop saying when I realized what he said....my eyes little widen.

Y/n-" What do you mean?....i'm eating your brain."

I stand in Front of him and said raising my eyebrow 😒

Tae-" And what else, the lift is deteriorated after listening to your blabbering."

My mouth fell open...

Y/n-" Well, then I can also say that this lift has deteriorated because of your anger."

I said confidently crossing my arms while raising my eyebrows 3 times.

Tae-" There is no use arguing with you."

He signed in disbelief..and started finding something in his pocket He was checking in his pocket but probably couldn't find it.

Tae's mind-" Damn....My phone was left with Jungkook."

He clear his throat and said,

Tae-" Do you have a phone?"

This time he said little calm voice, looking somewhere...He hasn't talked to me like that since we got locked in here.

I little smiled at his cuteness.

Y/n-" Yeah I have."

I took out my phone from the bag and passed it towards him.

He dialed and after some time his expressions faded like he saw something unexpected. His gaze was still on the phone and then turned at me.

No please! don't look at me with those stares...

Tae-" You have Jungkook's number saved. How?"

Ohh No!...How did I forget that he is Jungkook's friend..how should I answer him now? I can't tell him that Jungkook told me everything about him.

I nervously biting my finger.

Tae-" I asked you something."

This time his voice was cold +sharp."

Y/n-" Act-ually...we are college fr-friends...that's why we Exchanged our number with each other."