33|•

Two Days later

I was eating my noodles while writing my something in my diary

These days he is taking extra care of me as if I am something precious and someone will steal me.

I know I'm precious but not this much!

Wherever I go, he stays with me, like dropping me to college and then coming to pick me up, If I had to go out somewhere, he would accompany me without any complaint.

My story is very beautiful, going on as I like, as I had imagined. I want him to love me too, I want him to love me even more than I love him.

And one day it will definitely happen, I will wait for that day.  Like everyone else, this story of mine will end with a happy ending.

A beautiful HAPPY END------?

"Tsk, what happened to it now?" My pen stopped midway, perhaps it ran out of ink.

I was looking for another pen in the books when suddenly the glass of water on the table slipped because of my hand.

And all the water fell on my dairy which spoiled everything, everything I had written.

I immediately tried to clean it but it was already ruined.

*sign*

"It's okay I will write again." I said to myself.

🦋

After washing all the utensils, I am going outside where I saw my sister engrossed in her laptop.

"What is the date today?" I asked to myself looking upward.

"1st May, only nine days are left for the engagement." I gasped not realizing the engagement was came very near.

"Unnie what are you doing?" I asked going towards her with big steps.

"Nothing." She said while typing on the laptop.

"Unnie I was thinking about something." I said landing on the couch.

"What?"

"Are you free?" I asked trying to get her attention.

"Why, what happened?" She asked without moving her eyes from the laptop.

"My exams are finished so..." I said 'so' very long.

"So?"

I groaned from inside!

"What so? I want to spend some time with you, your engagement is coming soon." I huffed.

"So what? It's just an engagement, the wedding is still some time away."