43|•

Next day, 9:00 AM

I turned other side on the bed because of the sunlight

I turned other side on the bed because of the sunlight. The most annoying sound came and disturb my sleep.

I off the alarm and get up while yawning. Wearing my slippers I came out of my room.

"Unnie?" I called her still in my sleepy voice. While rubbing my eyes.

"Unn-" I stopped and looked at my surroundings and then I realized she is not here.

I exhaled the breath and walked towards the kitchen and started preparing my black tea.

I didn't talk to him after yesterday. He has been discharged from the hospital but he is still not fully recovered.

I had forbidden him, yet he doesn't listen to anything I say.

Did he take his medicine?

Phone ringing

I chain of my thoughts broke. I turned the flame off and started walking towards my phone.

Seeing the caller ID a smile appeared on my face as I picked up.

"Hello" I slowly spoke.

"Are you awake?" I don't know why my heart starts fluttering so much when I hear his voice.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

He is sick but he is asking about my condition as if I am sick.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" He asked in confusion.

"I hear you" I replied. And I heard him smiling.

"So what are you doing now?" He asked.

"Ah nothing, you say how are you feeling now? Better?" I asked.

"I think I'm better, are you going to sleep all day long?" Tae asked and I can hear his footsteps like he is walking.

"If you don't mind, why don't we go on a date? " he asked making me halt on my spot.

"Date?" I whispered slowly in amusement.

"Whatever was happening, we both could not talk to each other properly. And by the way, I really feel like meeting you." He said stressing on last words.

I was about to speak something when he said, "I done all arrangements, so let's go on a date?"

My cheeks are hurting suddenly like I'm blushing when he said this.

"I want to be a little free from all this" He exhaled.

"You know me so well, but I don't know a thing about you, so you need to give me a chance to catch up" he smiled.

I bite my lower lip as I was not believing the thing.

"No?" He asked when he didn't get my response.