15|•

Time skip

Y/n-" Shithead."

I said giving him a hostile glare.

Y/n-" Why are you looking at me like this now, what kind of person are you?"

I said quickly getting up from the bed with a crossed legs.

Y/n-" You know how much I love you and you- you are the one who doesn't even look at me....always drive me away by calling me a stranger."

I said looking somewhere with a sad pout.

Y/n-" I want to tell you how much I love you...I've done all the rehearsals...wait, let me show you."

I immediately get down from the bed and walked towards the cupboard with excitement.

I took out the paper and now stand in Front of him. I mean his canvas.

I clear my throat and said,

Y/n-" First So I have decided the location for our beautiful moment on the beach...I always had a dream to propose my partner on the beach."

I giggled.

Y/n-" After that there will be a lovely romantic arrangement...you will be blindfolded...then *blushing hard*....then....It happens in movies...like a boy bends down in front of a girl and tells her his feelings.
wait I will do it and tell you."

I put the paper on the bed and Then I brought a flower from the flower vase.

Y/n-" Mr.V...I love you................Nah!...this is odd and common."

I kneel down and extended my hand imagining him.

Y/n-" I had lost my heart at first sight...I had not seen your face but your eyes revealed something different...that day, that moment in the night when I collide with you..
I didn't think that our meeting would be like this but it was very sweet...Your eyes are like stars, and I can't help but get lost in them."

My eyes were closed like I felt I'm saying this for real...I know it's just a act now, but one day i will say him like this.

Y/n-" I can't imagine my life without you. Will you be a part of it?"

I opened my eyes when I felt something in my hand. I saw him...standing in front of me with a attractive look...his hand was stuck in my hand of those flower...looking at me with some different emotions.