21|•

A/N- Before starting the story, let me tell you some changes in the story!

🦋 This butterfly will represent the scene change.

So from the first 20 parts you all must have known on which trope the story is based.

Now the real story starts from here.

The picture show will be from the main leads POV!

_____

🦋

"And why are you not understanding the thing that I will not leave you

"And why are you not understanding the thing that I will not leave you." Her words was ringing in my mind.

Whatever happened today is not a small matter, what was the need for her to come back, despite me sending her out she came back.

don't know what she thinks of herself, She considers herself the queen of Jhansi.

Yeah don't ask now how I know queen of jhansi, I heard about them and more female freedom fighters of the world.

Yeah so where I am?

It was the last moment, a bomb blast could have happened, anything could have happened, doesn't she care about her life?

I huffed irritatedly.

I don't know from where she comes up with such heavy dialogues, that if you go to say anything further, then you remain silent after listening to her words.

" What if anything happens to her?" I said to myself angrily, folding my hands.

I am sitting on a bench in a garden near here, I was here from past 1 hour.

It was night time, it's quiet late.

When I felt someone came and sat besides me.

Even without looking I knew who it was.

He broke the salience which had been there for a while.

" What happened Aren't you sleepy?" He said rubbing his hands, this was February month of winter.

I chuckled in denied.

" Do you still thinking about today's incident?" Jungkook asked.

I took a breath "No, there is nothing like that." I said.

The slience came again. Which broke by him.

" Why are you thinking about her then?" He said making my face turned towards him.

I looked at him slightly confused face.

" Why don't you tell whatever is inside you, for how long will you remain like this." He said with a concern tone.

I turned my face another side. Didn't replying him.