35|•

We reached our next destination and it was gupabal falls

Everyone was busy admiring the view

Everyone was busy admiring the view. Rosè started clicking the pictures here and there with selfie.

Me and Sejeong was running here and there like a small kids.

When suddenly my leg slipped.

"Can't you take care of yourself?" Tae asked holding my wrist.

"You are there to save me." I smiled getting up.

"Y/n." Rosè called out my name and I went.

"Click my picture from here." She stood straight in front of the rock and I Click the shutter button.

"Hey mine too." Sejeong joined too and I Clicked pictures of both of them.

We all Clicked so many pictures together.

🦋

It was night time I was very tired because of the travelling we did today.

Like I don't like travelling much but sometimes its has a different feeling with everyone it was first trip with him.

I was doing the most important work settling my clothes. First time in my life I was doing this because tooking care of my clothes and accessories everything jisoo unnie does all this.

"Y/n..y/n" Someone barged into my room.

"What happened?" I asked to the worried Rosè who was standing in front.

"I'm very hungry, come on we will make something." Rosè held my hand and dragged me with her.

"Ahh whyy? I don't know how to cook." I irritatedly said.

"Atleast you accompany me." She said when we get inside the kitchen.

I scoffed.