45|•

[A/n: Private message feature on Wattpad has been closed from yesterday. So now I won't be able to reply to anyone's DM. If you have any questions, you can ask on the message board]

☆☆☆

4:25 AM

It's 4 a.m., Taehyung is still working on his computer.

He will have to make some preparations now for what he is going to do today.

I am deleting all previous reports and creating a new report that will change everything.

I press the enter button and it's complete.

Now the real game will begin.

Collecting the files and I went out of the room.

🦋

After taking shower, I am now sitting in the room holding my face in my palms and that too alone

Don't know where Tae went so early in the morning? He didn't even tell me and now he is not responding to my calls or messages.

Phone ringing

I grabbed my phone keeping my thoughts aside. The unknown flashing on the screen.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Am I talking to miss Lee Y/n?" It was a female voice.

"Yes, but who are you? I asked in confused.

"I am a common citizen, I have some evidence against Mr.X which can help you to catch him." She said making my eyes opened wide and I get up from my place quickly.

"Evidence? Who are you talking? Tell me what proof do you have?" I asked shaking my head.

"But in return I want a lot of money, a lot." She demanded.

"Money?" I whispered in confusion.

"Yes, Can you arrange money for me?" She questioned.

Isn't she playing a game with me to get money?

But how does she know about Mr.X?

I can't lose this opportunity.

Signs!

"I'll give you the money, But first tell me what evidence do you have?"  I asked.