41|•

After placing the books inside, I closed the locker with its key

I came to college today to submit some of my assignments and papers.

Today was our last day in college, so many memories, moments spent together, teachers' scolding, principal's fear, canteen food. Chemistry lectures.

Thinking like this, I came out of college along with my friends.

"Finally college days are over, now I will take a long break." Rosé said exhaling her breath.

"So what will you do now?" Sejeong asked.

"My dream is to become a model, so I will think about it, but not now but later" she replied dreamily.

Rosé has dreamed of becoming a model since childhood and has she thought about it a lot.

Even in college functions, she always played the role of a model or K-drama actress. And it is true that she is very good at all this.

"So, tell me what you are going to do?" This time rosé asked to sejeong.

"Well, I will become a fashion designer, right now I am just saying, I am not sure about it." Sejeong replied nonchantly.

As soon as they finished speaking, they turned towards me and before they could say anything, I interrupted them.

"And I am going to become an artist, that's it, anything else?" I said quickly with a loud voice.

They signed!

🦋

We went inside the metro. Yes, we always go by taxi but today we thought why not go by metro.

Not at all, but the real reason is that Taehyung has forbidden me to leave alone.

For this, following his talk, I came to the college with the driver. But following my talk with great difficulty, he allowed me to come alone with my friends.

But he told me to come to the metro and I didn't refused.

We sat on our seats rosé was seating between us I was seating in her left and sejeong was in her right.

Sejeong took out her phone and earphones while rosé was posting today's pics on instagram.

Then I saw that there was a wound on her toe.

"Rosé, what happened to your leg?" I asked looking at her toe.

When she looked down and said

"Tsk, the lizard had come yesterday in my room, so in an effort to drive it away, I get hit by table." She said shaking her head annoyingly.

I laughed.