24|•

(Feel the song from 1.43 sec with a scene of them)

"It's very late, I can't find a taxi

"It's very late, I can't find a taxi...tsk." I frustrately muttering walking at the streets find any way to go home.

I went back home from Rosè's house. She was all alone today so we planned a small party at her home. But somehow the time flew by and I didn't even realize it.

"Looks like I'll have to go home on my own feet." I have no other option.

Why is this rose's house so far?

I took out my phone to check the time. I press the power button but it's not opening "Why this always happen with me?" I irritatedly said putting my phone in my pocket.

And suddenly the drops of water touch my hand.
Sensing like it might rain any time.

I ran from there quickly, it's okay to be not okay.

I covered myself with my bag and went off to the side to stand in a safe place.

The rain was getting heavy, my clothes are almost wet. To the point it's difficult to see or hear properly. There's sound of thunder and falling rain was sounding.

I bent down to clean a dirt of sand on my pants with one hand while my other hand was holding the bag. Protecting me little from rain!

And suddenly a pair of shoes came into my view and the rain was falling on me me was disappeared for a while.

I swiftly looked up and saw him who was standing looking down at me, holding an umbrella while his other hand was resting in his pocket.

Kisi Roz Baarish Jo Aaye
Samajh Lena Boondon Mein Main Hoon
(If one day rain pours on you
Understand that I am immersed in the droplets)

I unblinking looking at him, still in that position don't know from when?

Subah Dhoop Tum ko Sataaye
Samajh Lena Kirnon Mein Main Hoon
(When the sunlight playfully annoys you in the morning, You'd realize that I'm blended in the sunlight)

My heart was beating like I was seeing him first time, like he was a dream in front of me!

Kuch Kahun Ya Na Kahun
Tum Mujhko Sada Sunte rehna
(Whether I speak or remain silent
Please keep listening to my words [by your heart])

I want to tell him that I am drowning in these eyes of hims, I am drowning in them.

He forward his hand at me gesturing to hold his hand. I placed my hand on his and they fit together like missing pieces of puzzles.