37|•

10.30 am

We had to end this trip midway, I don't want anything to happen to anyone.

After everything that has been happening lately, I don't think anyone is joking with me.

There must be something going on.

But What?

I don't know, but what is there that is not coming in front of me?

"I will tell you everything later. And yes, you will not go anywhere by yourself from now on. You will take someone with you whenever you go out. Otherwise, I will take you with me."

I started remembering his words.

"He knows about all this, Tae already knew all this, but why didn't he tell me, and who is he? And what is his relation to me?" I was very curious about this.

"Today I will know the answers to my questions." I came downstairs and went out of the house in rushed.

I came outside the gate where there were guards, Taehyung has really kept the security very tight.

It's awkward!

I was in my thoughts when a car stopped in front of me.

"Mam,Sir said that if you want to go out somewhere, you can tell me." He politely said.

"Ahh yeah thank you" Don't know what to say I just sat inside the car on the back seat.

I closed my eyes because the sunlight was annoying me.

🦋

I came inside the department opening the door when I heard someone's voice. "Good morning mam" the receptionist greeted me.

"Morning, ah I'm sorry but want to meet Mr.K-" Before I could complete my sentence I stopped cutted between by her.

"You don't need to ask, you can go, the elevator is on that side." She politely said.

I was little confused but I didn't said anything just bowed and went.

"Which floor?" I asked again from little far.

"17th"

"Thanks.' I went.

I pressed the 17th floor button. I didn't even informed him that I'm coming, don't know how he will react?

I was in my thoughts when the lift stopped on the 17th floor.

The 17th floor has arrived so soon, it seems I will have to stop my line of thinking.