39|•

"Uncle, moved it to that side, yeh."

"Did you arranged all the flowers?"

"No no aunt not there wait"

"I told you to bring white flowers,Go and get white flowers first"

"What are you doing here, go and do some work, it's your sister's wedding" Rosê said sitting besides me.

"She is also your sister go and help" I replied with a bored tone, while rosé was watching sejeong giving instructions to all the workers.

We are here in the engagement hall and the bride and groom have not come yet, we came early to see the arrangements.

Y/n's look

🦋

"Hello, aunt, Hello" I greeted few ladies at the entrance standing besides Rosé

"You are looking very cute dear, don't let anyone cast an evil eye on you." One of the lady said with holding my chin.

I smiled looking at her.

"God bless you dear" She said to Rosé.

All the guests are coming, all the preparations have been done. Bride and groom have also came but right now they are in their respective rooms.

The menu is almost ready, the engagement rings are set, the laughter is also there, the vibes are also there.

Everything is set, the only thing missing is one person, for whom I am eagerly waiting.

"Y/n come here" sejeong called me.

Why hasn't he come yet? I signed.

"Coming", Holding Rosé's hand I went inside.

"What happened say?" As I reached to her I asked. Where I saw some ladies too with her.

"Mrs.kang calling you." She said smiling.

"Y/n, you are looking very pretty" hyun-jun's mom said.

"Same to you, aunt" I said.

"Mrs.jang, This is Y/N Jisoo's younger sister. I was talking to you about her" she said to one of the lady.

"So dear your college is finished or-" Another lady asked.

"Yeah almost, I'm in last year now" I replied politely.