38|•

As I opened the door I saw him leaning on the wall while the phone was attached with his ear.

He just give me a small smile looking at me.

"It was just a small trailer, I won't let him die like this"

The words of him started coming to my mind when I looked at him.

"You said you never get angry at me, so what now?"

"If I tell you I planted a bomb in his car, will you believe it?"

I saw him stepping towards me Without wasting a single moment I immediately hugged him.

I hugged him tightly, a strange fear settled in my heart that if anything happens to him, I will actually die for real.

"What happened, is everything okay? are you okay" he asked.

"Can't you stand quietly for a while? I want to hug you, please hug me like this for a while" I muttered like a shouted snuggling myself more into him.

I heard him chuckled!

"What about for a while, I can keep you in my arms like this forever" He said hugging me tightly.

"Does this mean you love me?" I asked in amusement looking up at him.

"I didn't say that" he said.

I angrily gasped glaring at him. "That means you don't love me?" I asked again.

"Umm! I didn't said that too" He giggled.

Arghhhhhhh!

"Go away i don't want to talk to you" I started wriggling in his hold.

"You know, you're a little crazy" he scrunched his nose between saying.

"Let's go for a long drive" he said broking the silence.

"At this time?" I asked.

"At this time" he retorted the words holding my hand.

We were going towards the car and I was about to put my hand forward to open the door when he said.

"Let me do it for you" he said opening the door like a gentleman.

I went surprised by this sudden action of him!

"You also deserve princess treatment" He said trying to make a sentence.

I giggled little and get inside the car and he closed the door.

He went inside too!

"let's go?" He asked looking at me.

I just nodded my head.

While he was still looking at me with a same expression.

"What happe-" He leaned forward towards me which I couldn't get to complete my words.

"How many times have I told you to always fasten your seatbelt?" He said adjusting the seatbelt.

"But you always have to stand your ground, right?" He muttered under his breath which I heard.

I pressed my lips together to control my laugh.

When he finished he moved back.

He started the engine. We have been roaming around for quite some time just talking.

"Umm Y/n There is something behind, you can see it if you want." He suddenly said this while driving.

"What?" I asked turning my face behind at the back seat only to found out a beautiful flower bouquet.