08|•

Few Days later.

Y/n's pov

It's been whole week since I saw my Mr.unknown.

I don't know but I am missing him a lot...I want to meet him, I want to see him...I am desperate to meet him.

I got scolded by him in the very first meeting...but it was not my fault.

I sadly chuckled.

I wait for him every night on that road, as if today he will come from somewhere and collide with me again...but no it wasn't happen.

Y/n-" Now what are you looking at me like this?....If you have made me collide with him then please once more time again pleaseeee. "

I said staring at the moon...in impatiently.

It was more than 1 hour I was standing here in balcony.

Y/n-" Okay, I have troubled you too much today...come on, you too go to sleep, I will also leave."

I said and came to my room and landed my bed.

Y/n-" What?...hmm...now what are you looking at?, hmm...Do you have any sense? *getting up*...here a beautiful, sweet, talented girl is falling madly in love with you.....and youuuu."

I frowned.

I diverted my eyes from him..

Y/n-" Did I tell you to save me from those bad people?....Did I tell you to come to my room and take your laptop?....And did I say save me from the car?."

Y/n- No,.....then why you came?....tell me why you came."

I huffed.

Y/n-" I don't have any mood to talk to youNow I am feeling sleepy so you are saved....hmph."

I said annoyingly...while covered myself with duvet.

Next Day
At Headquarter

Next Day At Headquarter