32|•

"Nothing much, it was just that there was something written in that box, a word like butterfly

"Nothing much, it was just that there was something written in that box, a word like butterfly." When I listened this my eyes widen.

"What will happen when a ferocious animal attacks an innocent butterfly?"

"Will you able to save her?"

His words started flashing front of me, I'm still thinking this, why didn't I think of this before?

That means Y/N is the girl he was talking about.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

Didn't replying to him I leave from there quickly. Started my car and drove from here.

I dialed her number to talk to her.

But unfortunately she wasn't picking up my calls. I Increased the speed.

This means her life is in danger. Why did I leave her alone?

🦋

I reached at her house and ranged the bell. I was tapping my feet on the floor continuously. What the hell no one is opening the door.

As long as I can't see her, I won't have peace of mind.

I again ranged the bell and when the door open revealing her sister.

"Ah! Taehyung you, come." She give me the space to come inside.

"Where is y/n?" I asked as soon as I entered in the house.

"She is resting in her room, what would you like tea, coffee, drink." I immediately went upstairs skipping every two stairs.

Her room was unlocked so I came inside. She was sleeping hugging her pillow.

I took a breath looking at her.

I forward my steps towards her slowly.

Sitting besides her I was just staring at her. I removed the few hair strands from her face who was disturbing her sleep.

"I won't let anything happen to you." I mumbled to myself Caressing her hair.

Cell phone ringing

I took out my phone and a unknown number flashing on the screen.

And I know who it is.

I picked up the call getting up from the bed moving away from her.

Attaching the phone towards my ear I heard a silence from front.

"So finally you found out. *exhaled* You figured out who the butterfly I was talking about was." He said from front side.

"You've just seen the trailer, I can't kill you that quickly. There's a lot more for you to see." He chuckled at last.

"Who are you?" I asked.