19|•

Time skip

The entire media and police force team had come outside the college, the police force has surrounded the college from all sides.

Officer-" We have surrounded the college from all sides, surrender quietly and hand yourself over to the law, otherwise we will have to take action."

The officer announced from outside.

In college

Terrorist 1-" Who called the police?"

He said angrily confused face looking outside from window.

Terrorist 2-" Police and media have all come here, what to do now?"

The other man said coming from behind.

He quickly took out his phone and dialed a number.

Terrorist 1-" Hello sir."

His voice seems little nervous.

Mr.X-" Hmm, I know what happend...Police and media have also arrived. We will get the file later also, but now no one should escape...there is another person hidden inside the college who is not present here."

Mr.X-" First find her, she is the one who called."

Terrorist 1-" Okay sir."

Mr.X-" But be careful that nothing should happen to her."

Call declined.

Mr.X-" I know Y/N you are the one who did all this, you have such a sharp mind but not sharper than me."

He said with creepy evil laugh.

__

Y/n's pov

I saw that the terrorist was talking to someone on the phone, and the attention of the other terrorists was also towards him.

This is a good opportunity.

I gulped and walked towards them with slow steps. Everyone looked at me and were startled after seeing me, I signaled them with my finger to be quiet. Not make any sound.

Y/n-" Sir, We all have to go out through the back door, we can't all go together otherwise they will get suspicious."

I said in a very slow voice, looking back again and again.

Sir-" You take them, go quickly, these people are very dangerous, you go."

Y/n-" Rosè Sejeong, don't worry I won't let anything happen to you."

I said placing my hand on their faces.

Rosè-" Take care."

I nodded and I took some students with me and we went from there.

__

Tae's pov

I reached at the college, but seeing the view in front I don't think I'll be able to get in easily.