25|•

Seoul Metropolitan Department : 7.30 am

"Information has been received that today a container containing drugs worth crores is being sent by ship to another country." Rm hyung said looking at us.

"We have to stop this container at any cost, it mustn't reach to the port." Jin hyung said and turned his gaze at Jimin and said,

"Jimin, Did you find out anything?"

Jimin was typing in the computer looking very serious. "That container is going to leave from Seoul today at 11 am." Jimin said turning at us.

"If we get its location then we can know from where this container is going to come." Eunwoo said.

Everyone is checking the file and discussing about how to stop this container.

"Has anything been discovered from the phone that was found at the crime scene?" My voice distracted everyone.

"Yeah, A number has been found in that phone which has been called many times, let me show you." Jungkook said getting up from his place.

"091-872-xxxxx."

I got up from my chair and walked towards Jungkook.

He was checking through the laptop. I stand behind him.

"Trace this number." I said

"According to the call trace, that number is near a godown in an industrial area." Jungkook said.

"We should call this number and see if the phone picks up then the exact location will be known." Suga hyung said coming towards us.

I gestured to Eunwoo.

"How did you know all this?." Rm hyung asked with a confused smile.

It's simple, the man whose body we found was none other than Mr.X's man whom we had kept in our house.