47|•

Velvet vibe club - 7:20 PM

We reached at the club just now.

Tae is in the department right now, he doesn't know that I came here, and I went home after the hospital because he was sure that I was at home.

This club looked a bit high class from outside. There were many people of my age here.

We also had to change our look a bit to go inside the club.

I am wearing a red velvet colored frock which reaches below my knees, with sleeveless. I made my hair open.

Rose wore a simple elegant black dress with a high slit on the left side. It hugged her all curves perfectly and made her look sexy.

And Sejeong is wearing a cream colored dress which reaches on her knees just like mine.

Looking at each other with courage for the last time, we walked inside like a model, just like VIP's.

I can't even walk properly because of these heavy heels.

We moved inside the club as the music started hitting our ears.

"What a strange place this is, and what is this bad smell coming from?" Sejeong made a werid face putting hand on her mouth.

I also feeling same like her, We never get used to such places like this.

"This is the smell of alcohol." Rosé shouted.

Because I can barely hear anything because of the heavy music.

"Listen one thing, put this bluetooth in your ears, if anyone feels anything strange then tell immediately." I said forwarding the mini Bluetooths to them.

They give a understanding look to me and we did a thumbs up to each other.

"Now that we've arrived at the club, why don't we take some pictures?" Rosé said smiling sheepishly.

Me and sejeong give a sign looking at each other.

"What say?" She questioned.

"If we refuse you then there will be flood here." Sejeong said with a scowl.

"I know." Rosé chuckled.

"Yeah, but don't post on instagram." I warned her, because if Tae or anyone see the pictures of us here then it will create a big problem.

"Don't worry" Rosé patted my arm.

And we clicked some pictures with each other.