18|•

Time skip

The terrorists are enter in the college from the back door silently with a slowly steps

The terrorists are enter in the college from the back door silently with a slowly steps. They have powerful weapons. There faces was covered with a mask.

They were all coming in slowly without any sound.

Terrorist 1-" Look, we have to be careful and get that file at any cost, otherwise the boss will not leave us alive."

One man warned looking at the others.

After some time they all come down to the ground floor of the college And immediately everyone went to different classrooms.

All the students were studying in the classroom, teachers were also there and everyone was busy in their work, then suddenly the door opened with a loud thud and the terrorists came inside.

Due to which everyone got shocked and scared.

Then one terrorist came in front of the teacher and said showing his gun.

Terrorist 1-" Stop all this and come out."

All the students were screaming out of fear.

Sir-" What's this?...who are you?"

The teacher said confusingly looking at them with a wide eyes.

But all the students were screaming loudly out of fear, seeing all this.

The terrorists get irritated and firing loudly at up making all completely shut.

Terrorists 1-" Now if anyone makes any noise then a next bullet will be fired at you."

Terrorist 2-" Everyone, come out quietly, come, without making any sound, then the consequences will be very bad.

Terrorist 1-" Hey you, Take everyone out or else I will shoot you through it."

He said to the teacher with a loud voice.

Everyone came out with their hands up.

They came in hall Where other students and teachers were also...all the students are scared very badly their eyes wide open, mouths dropped, and even some trembling and hands covering their faces.

Rosè and sejeong are also here with same expressions, They too don't understand what all this is happening, who are these people and what do they want?