22|•

"Shut up and come with me." I dragged him with me.

I drag him with me to the garden where the garden during the night lights decorated with a fire wood.

I was still holding his hand and dragging him towards there.

I was really excited and animated. About his reaction.

"So how's this." I exclaimed excitement.

I swiftly looked up and saw his reaction but Instead of looking in front, his eyes were towards me

I narrowed my eyes at him. And then when the reality hit him he divert his gaze from me.

"What is all this?" He asked.

"It was called Night Aesthetic Small Date." I said admiring the view.

Before he interrupts again I held his hand and made forward.

"Sit here." I pointed at him to sat on mattress I already sat, but he is just looking here and there with a weird confused look.

I signed.

I pulled him holding his hand and made him sit down besides me.

He glared.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why do you always have this same old rotten expressions on your face?" I asked weirdly knitted my eyebrows.

He give me a 'Are you serious look'

"What did you say?" He said giving me a haunting look.

"I said what you heard, [turned towards him folding my legs] Don't you know how to smile? Always have this serious face."

"I am the way I am and that's okay." He said.

Okay! Cool! Nice!

"But I can challenge you that I will make you laugh today." I said making a challenging look.

Saying this I started searching for my phone.

"There's no need to do all this, just go and sleep and let me sleep too." He said getting up from the place.

Oh god! Is this man real or what?

I quickly got up from my place and ran to him, and stood infront of him with my arms stretched out, stopping him.

"Even if you don't sleep for a while, your sleep won't run away from you." I said with some expressions of seriousness.

"Okay listen this one, this is very funny." I said laughing between looking at the phone scrolling down the next joke.