Part 3

Jason's Pov, 

Some day's Later.

Hiding in the bushes with some of my men behind me I see the camp of the men of house Piper and House Vance with some Tully men. They can never hold us back Jaime alone would have overrun them but now there is no escape for them. That is good since now they can not strengthen Riverrun and I can show father that I know how to lead? Or well show him I can come up with a plan to make sure we lose less men and make sure that our enemies have less. 

"Less than 5000, my lord." One of the men says and I give him a nod as we slowly and surely start to move back until we reach our horses. Jaime should be here by morning and then we attack, this will be my first battle, I have spared with Jaime and even Ser Barristan Selmy who is the greatest swordsmen in Westeros but I have never fought in a battle like this. Where the life's of these men depend on me. 

.........................

Sitting inside of my tent I roll my neck as I feel my muscles tighten while I have to hold back my growl, he wishes to come out but I cannot, I could kill my own men and make a bloodbath out of this place. We have set up camp about 15 miles away from the Camp of the river idiots who are so worried with what is in front of them they do not even look what could be behind them. 

Hearing the horses become more nervous I stand up while my body heat increases and it feels as if a dragon is breathing down on me as I pull my shirt off and start to take heavy breaths. "N-no, not now." I groan out as my hands move to my chest and my fingers try to pull the skin off of my body while my nails grow into claws. 

"N-not now!" I almost yell before it turns into a growl as I am losing the battle with myself, quickly running out of my tent I pass the few gaurds who are keeping watch as I just try to run as fast as I can away from the camp on my men while my claws not start to rip at my skin and before I know it everything goes black while a load roar leaves my lips. 

The Next Morning. 

Shooting up with shock in my eyes I look around me and see blood covering my chest making me practicully jump up as I let my panicked eyes look around, please do not tell me I have fucking mascicured my own camp! 

Seeing the dead deer lay a couple of yards away from me I release a deep breath as I run my hand through my hair and soon hear something move through the bushes making my head turn in that direction. 

"M-my lord, I have searched for you we are ready." Erwin nervously says as he walks over and I see his now wide eyes move between my naked bloody state and the ripped apart deer as I walk over to him and he cowers away from me. 

"You have nothing to fear, but if you tell anyone what you have seen here right now I will end your house. Understand?" I say and he quickly nods his head as I take his cape of and wrap it around my hips. "N-no, Y-yes. I did not see a-anything My Lord." He quickly says as I start to walk away from the scene and I soon hear him fall into pace with me. 

From all the times it had to be this one, sometimes when I have not let him out for some weeks he will force his way out and it is almost impossible to stop when it starts to happen. I just always try to be as far away from everyone when it does happen, I do not wish to harm people when I am not me. I do not wish to harm people in general, but I will fight for my blood, I will go to war for my brother and if that is against the Fishes, The Wolves or anyone else it does not matter to me.