Part 30.

Jason's Pov, 

Three Months Later, 

Location Meereen. 

Seeing the pyramid in front of us, I raise my brow as the men are wearing some simple leather armor and everything Lannister related is looooong gone! I do have to say that pyramid looks beautiful but not what we are here for! They sailed to the Free Cities and after that even if they sailed here they have only one or two weeks a head of us? Now if Tyrion did see the Targaryen the question is what would she have done with his head? Did she cut if off and feed it to the dragons they claim she has? Did she let her dragons swallow him whole? Or did she throw him off that pyramid? Either way he would have deserved it all. 

I can't forgive him, I just can't not the way he did it. Not while me and Jaime risked so many things for him to get out. Seeing soldiers move towards my 3 ships I raise my brow at them before I see this smug ass fool standing there. 

"Welcome to Meereen now state your name and your business, Westerosi." He says as I walk down the ship and look him up and down with a raised brow. "Tristan Waters and we have come in hopes we can fight for the Dragon Queen." I say as I look at him while he lets a smirk appear on his face? 

"You wish to fight for the Dragon Queen, why?" 

"Is that not for me to discus with her? But me and my men we've heard of what she has done here and for slavers bay, we wish to fight for someone who's worth fighting for." I say with a shrug. "Or for her beauty? Is that why you are here because you've heard tales of that." He says as we start to walking away and I fall in pace with him. 

"There are many beautiful women in this world, but no I did not come here for her beaty I came here because I wish to fight for someone who is worth bleeding and dying for." I say as I just lie straight to his face. "Keep talking like that and she will gladly accept your offer." He says and I have to stop the smirk from growing on my face, I see her let the fur ball out and then hope Tyrion is either way already dead or in the same room so I can rip him apart. You know I did not need all these men to come with me I could ave just let the Fur Ball out and let him have fun for once. 

"Well Tristan Waters welcome to Meereen." He says as we start to walk into the city. "What is your name?"

"Me ? I am the great Daario Naharis."

"Never heard of that name so you may not be that great as you think you are."

....................... 

"Wait here." Daario says as we stand in the what Throne Room? But I have to stop my smirk, i have to stop the fur ball from coming out yet I have like 10 unsullied standing in this room and even though I can smell him god's I can smell the little shit I have to wait till I see him before I rip him apart. 

Turning my back towards the seat? Throne who even cares at this moment I look to the opening me and Daario just walked in and the stairs I never wish to do this again. Sure Castely Rock lays high up but you can you know ride your horse up there these where just stairs after stairs after stairs. 

Castely Rock it feels like so long since I have been there and in a way it has been a long time almost 5 years I was 18 when we went to war I am almost 23 now. Still unwed and still no children and once I return home I will have to make sure that happens? Maybe? It's not like I do not wish to have and hold someone to love them but if this curse? This fur ball is something my children will also have I would not wish that upon them.