Part 13.

Jason's Pov, 

Some Days Later. 

"Come on block Edwin!" I say with frustration as I continue to throw swing after swing his was and he is unable to block them all as I slap his arms with the training sword, we've been sparring since we have arrived  King's Landing and I wish I could say he has been getting better, it would well be a lie. 

Kicking his foot from underneath him he tumbles to the ground making a sigh leaves my lips. "You need to stop being so.... so scared." I say as he lays on the ground and I walk over to my water flask and take some large sips. "I-I am sorry my lor-"

"Stop apologizing, you are Lord Edwin of House Sarsfield now act like it." I say as I start to swing at him again while his eyes widen as he still lays on the ground and moves back while I stab my sword into the ground between his legs making his wide eyes dart down between it and my face while a smirk plays on my lips. 

Pulling my sword back I swing for him again only this time he blocks my swing and kicks my knee making me raise my brow at him. "Good that is enough for today." I say as I hold my hand out for him that he takes as I pull him up and dust his shoulder off. 

"Aawh my little brother come, come we have things to discus." The voice of Tyrion says as he walks over and I raise my brow as I hand Edwin the training sword and walk away from him. "And what do you wish to speak about, the fact that Little Finger is at the camp of Renly Baratheon who is still marching this way very slowly but yet he holds 100,000 men." I say as I look at my older brother. 

"Or the fact that Jaime is still a prisoner in the hands of a pup?" I continue as we walk away from the court together. "The fact that we now have someone who will tell us everything about what our beloved sister is doing." He says and I raise my brow at him. "And what fool may that be." I say as we come to a stop and he looks around him but it is just us at this moment. 

"The same fool who warms her bed at night." Tyrion softly says and what idiot is warming her bed at night?"Our beloved cousin Lancel." He says and I can't stop the laugh that leaves my lips. "She can have any man in the Seven Kingdom's and she chooses that one." I say with my laughter making him slap my arm. "It does not matter we know, he is scared we will tell Joffrey now he will report to me what she is up to, come on Jason we both know she is up to something." Tyrion says and well yes he does have a point knowing Cersei she is up to something. 

"Alright, if I where you I would still sleep with one eye open at night." 

...................

Slamming the door open of Joffrey's chambers I raise my brow as he shoots up with his crossbow in hand. "T-these are the King's chambers! Get out!" He yells making a hum leave my lips as I walk further into the room. "Can I not visit my nephew? You know my father, your grandfather is seen as one of the most powerful men in the world that, that was the reason Cersei married Robert because he needed House Lannister on his side." I speak as I look at him with a raised brow. 

"And it would be good for us to have a good relationship do you not think since you are King and I am the next Lord of The Rock and Warden of the West." I continue as I walk over to his balcony and look down at King's Landing while the shit smell fills my nose. 

"I am king I can do as I wish and all listen to me even you." He says as he walks next to me and I raise my brow. "What is a king when all his Sworn houses turn against him?" I ask as I look him up and down. "Still the king who kills the traitors!" He says and I shake my head while I have to not let my eyes roll. 

"No he is a dead king the last time when Great Houses marched against a king it was the end for the Targaryen's you already have 3 armies who are marching against you. Do not make more enemies when you do not need them, treat the Stark girl with r-" 

"Is that a threat! You are the last born, and I will treat the Stark bitch how I wish to treat her!" He bites my way and I give him a bow. "As you wish, your grace." I say before walking out of his chambers, fucking idiotic fool that it is. If I was already Lord of The Rock and Warden of The West I would take the Stark girl march to the pup and give him to her before marching with him! 

Do I think Stannis would be well on the Iron Throne I do not know I think I have seen the man once when I was little, he is cold and a commander from what my father told me but well my father is also not the warmest person to be around. 

And then there is Renly who thinks he has a right to be king he is loved by the people and may be better than Stannis and Joffrey but I am not Lord of The Rock or Warden of the West yet, and my father can not turn against his own blood. 

Making my way down the hallways and into the gardens I see Lady Sansa speak with these ladies that always follow her around and I walk over to them. "Lord Jason." Lady Sansa says with a small bow as she sees me and I give her a small smile.

"I hoped we could walk together if you do not mind." I say as I hold my arm out for her that she loops hers around before we start to walk away together. "I am sorry for your father, and this war in general." I say after some time. 

"My father was a traitor." She says and I raise my brow at her ,smart little thing. "Maybe but that does not mean he was not your father. Wars have no winners in general my brother is your brothers captive and you are ours, people who will never return home again like your father and many more." 

"Many wish for war to prove themselves in battle." She says and I give her a nod. "Maybe, I enjoyed battle because I could show my father that I am worthy to one day follow in his footsteps, to fight for my house but that does not take away I see the other side of War." I say before we come to a stop and I turn in her direction. 

"Where you not knighted, my lord?" 

"I was, but I hope your time here will become more pleasant that it has been so far. We are not all that bad Lady Sansa, I hope after the war you will see that." I say as I give her a small bow before walking away again, I feel bad for the girl she is trapped here while her brother is fighting a war to get her back. 

Well not only to get her back now it has become a bigger thing even if I was to drop Lady Sansa off in the camp of the Pup his vassals will continue to wish to march towards King's Landing for what Joffrey has done to Eddard Stark and who can blame them, if something like this would have happened to my father I would do the same rally my banners and fight for him. 

I just hope for all of us this war is soon over but that is a dream that will not happen, Stannis, Renly, Robb and the Targaryen in the east this war will continue and if we even are able to win from one there are still three others waiting in line to destroy us, all because we follow the fool named Joffrey.

Authors note,

Leave a vote and comment xD