Part 66

Maekar's Pov, 

They heard voices? Now we all know that the Targaryen's are known to go mad........... but then why do some look so..... so different now? Like what I heard about Viserys he was a power hungry fool and yet the man who stands beside me is kind? He said that the voices..... made him so cruel and power-hungry.

"You think I wished to take my sister's, Throne? There was always this............... this voice that said the Iron Throne was mine........ that it was my right." Aegon II speaks and I let a frown settle on my face. 

"It was as if someone went into my head...... and told me to do these things." Maegor ads and I take a deep breath..... the only time it felt like someone was in my head was well when I took the sword and met Bran? How could he even be there? 

Letting  my eyes move towards the Starks I see Ned with his children while Bran's eyes are on me. "I never wished to..... to take Lyanna I loved Ellia and our children..... but the voice said there had to be one more.... one born out of Fire and Ice." Rhaegar says with guilt and I see his father or well our father with a small frown now. 

"The Long night is coming..... fire.... fire and ice will meet....... fire and ice he will be born from." Aerys speaks and Rhaegar nods his head. "That's what it said." 

"You did this." I say to Bran as my eyes are still focused on him. "I did what Maekar the Second." He says with no emotion and I take some steps towards him. "You got in my head or whatever it was.................... I don't know how but did you do this...... did you made them do these..... these things." I lowly say and he just looks at me. 

"Did I make sure that on this day you would be standing here, yes." He says and what does that even mean! "Y-you where the voices in their heads...... you the Rebelion, t-the dance of the Dragons happen all these things a-are your fault." I say with shock and I see his family also look at him in shock.

"Bran? How could Bran have done all of this! Your just tryi-" Arya starts before she's cut off by Bran. "I did do it..... I'm the Tree- Eyed Raven. I've been around for thousands of years...... and for thousands of years I've been playing you all like my puppets to make sure you Maekar II Would be standing here this day." He says as he cut's his sister off and I let my gaze harden. 

"Bran?" 

"Your son Brandon is no more." He counters his father as he doesn't even look towards Ned and I shake my head. "Why...... do you know what you've done! How many have.... have suffered for what you did!" 

"You're all here because of me! Me! I saved you all!" He yells in almost madness before his face becomes emotionless again.

"And how many survived? You may be the Promised Prince but you are here because I willed it so...... you may have won the war but the victory is mine....... I am the reason you exist, if my words didn't make Aerys go to Castely Rock you would not have been born." He lowly says and I can't stop myself as I grab him by his throat and pull him out of his chair. 

"Y-you've made good men and woman go.... go mad and do terrible things....... you've been playing l-like your one of the God's....... if we were meant to die this day than so should it have been....... if you did not try to write the future, I would have maybe been born out of love not out of..... of something so vile." I say as I let my eyes meet his and I see they try to change towards a white color and I..... I snap his neck. 

"Jason!" 

"W-what have you done!" 

Moving the lifeless body back into the chair I look towards a shock written Sansa..... "Y-you killed my brother!"