Part 16.

Jason's Pov, 

Three Day's Later, 

Night....

Hearing the bells ring as Edwin is putting my armor on I release a sigh, we've gotten everything ready and Bronn knows what to do or well I hope. I think Tyrion will remind him once more of it but still they outnumber us almost 7 times and Stannis is a great commander and no fool. Do I think he knows of our plan? No he does not but yet I can also not fool myself and say that it will take down all his ships or that he will retreat he is to stubborn for that. 

"A-all set, My lord." Edwin says and I give him a nod as I look him over with a smile. "Do not fear my friend, you have become good just think that if you kill 7 that is your share." I say as I wrap my arm around his shoulder as we start to walk out of my chamber. 3000 times 7 is 21000 let's hope we can sink most of them before they reach our walls. 

As we make our way into the Throne Room I see the soldiers already walking or more like running away while the fool named Joffrey stands in front of Lady Sansa and Shea the whore of Tyrion who has been working as Sansa's handmaiden. 

" A king doesn't discuss battle plans with stupid girls." Joffrey says as I make my way next to him and see him holding his new sword out to her. "I'm sorry, Your Grace. You're right, I'm stupid. Of course you'll be in the vanguard. They say my brother Robb always goes where the fighting is thickest. And he is only a pretender." She says and I can't and I tried but I failed as I let a smile creep on my lips. 

"Men fight when they know when to fight and so will the King for his throne and his kingdom, but I wished to ask you for a kiss on the cheek before battle they say it brings luck" I say as I take a step close to her making her lean up before she places a kiss on my cheek while I can just imagine the boy king behind me fuming right now. 

"Your brother's turn will come. Then you can lick his blood off Hearteater, too." Joffrey bites her way before he walks away with his King's Guards and the hound making me shake my head as I look after him. "Will your pray for my safe return just like that of the King's?" I ask her teasingly and she let's the tiniest of smiles form on her face. "I will, My lord." She says making a chuckle leave my lips. 

"Stay save Lady Sansa." I say with a small bow before walking away from her as Edwin is quick to fall in pace again, Sansa she does not deserve all that comes to her she is beautiful but young but even if I was forced to wed her I would not treat her like Joffrey has been doing so far. 

....................

"That would make me the quarterman. It just doesn't have the same ring to it. Cut me in half and I won't be able to give the signal. No signal, no plan. No plan and Stannis Baratheon sacks this city, takes the Iron Throne, puts your pinched little head atop a gate somewhere. It might be quite amusing, except that my head would be up there, too. I've never much liked my head, but I don't want to see it removed just yet." I hear Tyrion speak as I walk onto the wall with Edwin beside me. 

"I think it is a very pretty head, and now you are making it seem like this was all your plan Brother." I say and he turns in my direction. "You do not have to lie brother it is not that pretty and I like to think we came up with this plan together." He says making me hum as I move to stand beside him while my eyes are overlooking the water. 

"If that is how you wish to call it brother." I say back as I roll my neck while I already hear the wardrums coming closer and closer to us, and now we wait. 

"There they are!" Joffrey says after some minutes as the ships of Stannis come into view from the fog. "Archers to their marks." I say making soon Edwin speak. "Archers, to your marks!" He loudly says making the archers all start to move to their positions.