Part 57

Jason's/ Maekar's Pov,

Making my way into the cave soon my eyes adjust to the darkness as I look around me, why would he be in front of this cave and push me towards its entrance? Dragons are said to be smarter maybe even than humans in some ways. Rhaegal would not have led me into here without a reason. 

Walking further in soon the path widens and I look around at the weird looking black stone making me tilt my head to the side, I've never seen stone like this before. Hearing a low growl, I snap my head around only to see fucking Rhaegal standing in a larger part of the cave! 

"You could not have just let me come in with you?!" I say as I walk over to him, the  Dragonmont has been said to have caves with lairs where the dragons would live......... in the time of Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen when she was still princes she lived here with her family and their dragons on top of some others who lived on the island. 

Letting my hand move over Rhaegal's snout he releases a purr like sound while my eyes still move around. Before I tilt my head to the side as I see a narrow opening making me walk over to it, letting my hands move over the stone next to the 3 feet gap I look back to Rhaegal or I'm going crazy or he nodded his head. 

Taking a deep breath I start to push my body through the opening and soon almost fall forward into a small round chamber? Standing up I let surprise take over me as I see the writings on the wall. 

"The Children of the Forest?" I more ask myself than anyone else? I've seen these marks on some notes that laid in the library on the Rock. Not much or well nothing is known about what they mean..... all it said that they were made by the Children of the Forest. 

Seeing drawings of these white man like createurs I let my fingers move over them. Tormund was right? They look like White Walkers or well from the fucking scary ass story Tyrion told me when I was young..... he said thousands of years ago they brought Westeros in a endless Night,  they came a night that lasted a generation. Kings froze to death in their castles, same as the shepherds in their huts; and women smothered their babies rather than see them starve, and wept, and felt the tears freeze on their cheeks... In that darkness the White Walkers came for the first time. They swept through cities and kingdoms, riding their dead horses, hunting with their packs of pale spiders big as hounds.  

Or well that was the story, but these drawing they look like what I would think a White Walker would look like? But these drawings are also then maybe thousands of years old? The Children of the forest where here at one point in time. Well to be honest I think they've maybe walked all over Westeros? Now they are gone I think? Well many things that where said to once walk in these lands are gone, dragons used to be one of those things and yet they came back. What if the White Walkers where never only a story but they also came back? That Tormunds words where true and the real war has to be fought behind the wall?  But the wall wouldn't it be there for a reason? 

Looking further around I soon once again let suprise take over me as I walk up the three small steps before letting my fingers move over the edge of the sword and God's it's sharp! 

"And why is there a sword stuck in a stone here." I mumble to myself as I look the sword over once more. Why would any man or woman or child of the Forest leave a sword here stuck in stone? 

"Ow to hell with it." I say as I place my hand on the hilt of the sword and to my suprise start to pull it out of the black stone before I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. 

Looking around I see I'm on the beach of Dragon Stone? But it's dark and cold? Before I see these non humans who are smaller than us and almost green like? Stand beside some people who I would say share the Targaryen features making me slowly walk over to them. 

"Uhm Hello?" 

"They can not hear you." I hear the voice of a boy making me turn in his direction. "Who are you and where the fuck am I?" I ask him as I hear a loud roar before a Dragon 4 times the size of Rhaegal lands making my jaw hit the ground! CAN THEY BECOME THAT BIG?! 

"We are in the past and you may know me by my old name Bran Stark." He says and old name?! And hoooooooooooooold on the past? "Your Ned Starks son." I speak and he nods his head as he holds his hands behind his back. 

"Dohaerās Kyrthar," A man says and before I can ever register it I'm fucking blinded by the bright flames that leave the massive mouth of the dragon making me shield my eyes. "Alright Bran and why are we here?!" I whisper yell as I think I'm going blind in any moment right now. 

"Some people are born for reasons don't you think? You are one of those people." He says as he walks closer to the group of people and I have a wtf look probably on my face as I make my way after him. 

"From our blood comes the Prince That Was Promised and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire." This man with Valyrian features speaks as he stands next to a woman and they both cut the palm of their hand before letting their blood drop down on what the dragon was just burning? It's the sword that I found?! 

"From my blood come the Prince That Was Promised and his will be the Song of Ice and Fire." A 6,3 man says with broad shoulders and just a strong build before I think my eyes popped out of my head as his hand changes into a claw like my claw?! And he cuts the palm of his hand before the blood also drips onto the sword making blue and red smoke come from it.  

"When the time comes he will be born and defeat what we could not, he will rule over the lands and will never have to let people live in fear for what may come with Winter." The Stark looking man speaks as he looks at the people from Old Valyria?! Are they from there I don't fucking know! They look like they are from it and the dragon?! 

"You speak as if the Night King will show himself again in the morning, you both defeated him have you not?" The woman says and now the Child of The Forest speaks.  "Magic will grow less and less with the years that will come, when he is willing to show himself again...... when he has gathered men again and our children's children and so forward have turnend what happend into a tale is when he will strike." She speaks and well she may be right? 

There has been said to be so much magic in this world? Dragons, Skin changers, people who can see the future? People who can control like flames and water? Now not as much as thousands of years ago. 

"We are Valyrians nothing could destroy us..... nothing could take down the Valyrian Freehold." The woman speaks once again and they are from Valyria?! "And yet here you both stand, we've all had the same dream....... destruction......... death...... and a night that this time will not last a generation but for eternity. That is why we are here............... one Day a boy will be born from our blood, his magic will be strong, his song will be Ice and Fire and he will stop the Night King because he is the Prince that is Promised." The Stark looking man speaks before the whole cenery changens and I'm standing in snow?! 

Looking around me as snow falls down I soon let my eyes widen as this fucking white ice looking man's blue eyes bore into mine. 

"Is this still the past?!" I ask Bran! 

"This is now, and only you can stop him Maekar Targaryen....................... I will wait for you at Winterfell." 

Author's Note. 

Ooww shit well vote and comment!