Part 38

Jason's Pov, 

"I thought you held three dragons, where is what was his name Drogon?" I ask as we overlook Meereen from the balcony in the great pyramid while the dragons fly over it. "I don't know, somewhere out there." Daenerys softly says and I bump my shoulder against hers. 

"Don't worry he's alright, what idiot would get to close to a dragon." I say making her turn in my direction with a raised brow.  "Didn't you walk up to two chained ones not that long ago, what if they would have killed you than what Jason?" She states and I look at her with a grin on my face. 

"You care about dear old Lord Jason Lannister? Who would have thought." 

"If you die here in Meereen maybe your bannermen will wish that you are avenged including your family." She says as she doesn't even look in my direction but in front of her towards Meereen. 

"Ow you can just say it Daenerys..... just admit you care a tiny bit about dear old me." I state as I climb on the railing on the balcony and walk over it. "Get off of that you idiot! before you fall!" She yells as she tries to pull me down, but I shrug my shoulders. 

"If I fall I fall and if I do, I can tell you I will survive or well I hope?" I say as I look down and even with the fur ball it does not look like a pleasant fall. "Get off of there Jason! You won't survive the fall you!" She bites my way as she grabs my arm and pushes me down, ,and because of that I l lose my footing and fall on top of her with a groan leaving both of our lips. 

Cersei's Pov, 

"You think he will come back?" Jaime softly asks me as we've just been sitting here in my chamber for what feels like weeks, my daughter..... my little girl is dead, my son is dead, my father is dead. It feels like all we right now is losing and losing. And we still have not heard one word from Jason what if they killed him? 

Jason god's the moment I held that small boy in my arms I felt the kind of love I felt when I held my own children, he was mine to hold and to love since that whore of a mother of his was dead. Until I left for King's Landing and he stayed at the Rock with Father but still he was the first thing that was mine, and now I don't know if he is alive or dead or something else. 

"I don't know." I breathe out making him release a sigh. "What if Tyrion told him the truth." Jaime whispers making my head snap in his direction. "The truth?! You think that rat is in Meereen with that..... that Targaryen! Father did what he needed to do and it got us Jason, remember when we first held him in our arms and pictured, he was ours, Jaime." I first yell at him before it turns into a whisper. 

"I remember that you did not part from him for longer than minutes, but he is not our son Cersei. We know the truth and what does your heart say Jason will do when he learns who his mother is and what was done to her." He says as he takes my hands in his while I shake my head.

"He will choose for us, for his family. He's not a... a Stark he's a Lannister. When news will come to him of what happened he will come back home, back to us his true family." I say making him place a kiss against the side of my head. 

Jason's Pov,