Part 33.

Jason's Pov, 

That Night. 

Shooting up with wide eyes and sweat running down my body I soon see Daenerys sit there?! "Why are you in my chambers?!" I ask her as I look at her with shock, like can I not sleep alone?! "You were yelling in your sleep." She says making me fall back on the bed with a sigh. "And so, the Queen of Meereen took it upon herself to come check on me. Your either in love or well in love." I mumble as I wipe the sweat off of my head with the covers.

"Are you all so full of yourselves?" She states with probably a raised brow. "I am not but don't you think it's a little weird you wander into my chambers and look at me sleep?" 

"You were yelling in your sleep, so no I do not think it's weird to make sure you don't kill more of my guards or your fur ball." She says making me sit up with a smirk as I look her over, Targaryen fact aside she is beautiful and if Robert didn't rebbel she would have been my wife. 

"Sure, or you wished to lay with your would have been husband?" I counter and she just looks at me unfazed as I get out the bed and stretch my body out with a groan. "My would have been husband still risks losing his head." She says and I release a hum as I turn in her direction. She thinks I can be easily harmed? I heal very, very quickly the only thing that ever really hurt me was when I touched that stupid Valyrian steel sword. But she does not need to know that. 

"And then you would give my bannermen all the reasons to never ever ever follow you, but isn't that what you wish for me to side with you?" 

"It would help if you would bend the knee yes." She counters and I can't stop the laugh that leaves my lips. "You wish for me to go down on one knee? I can already tell you that is never and I mean never going to happen." I say as I look at her.  

"You could also get down on both knees if that's easier for you Lord Jason." She counters making me shake my head with a tiny smile on my lips. "Funny very funny, but while you run around in Meereen with now Tyrion by your side who is not the best ruler you could find in times of war I still can kill you, your dragons and then sail home." I simply say as I walk over to her and let our eyes meet. 

"Then do it."

"You wish for my hands on your body so badly?" I counter as I tilt my head at her while she looks me dead in my eyes before they slightly widen as I wrap my hand around her neck. "Pretty thing you are, Tyrion is a smart man let me guess he told you to come in here and offer me your hand, I would become King Regent blablablabla we would wed like our fathers have agreed on many years ago blablablabla my army and knowledge with your army and dragons would ensure we win blablabla." I say as her eyes search mine before I push her away from me making her fall on the bed. 

"You dare to harm your qu-" 

"You are not my Queen, if I am correct Margaery Tyrrell would be the Queen at this moment. You are Queen of Meereen not of Westeros and therefore not my Queen and I did not harm you." I say as she is quick to stand up again as her body is practically touching mine at this moment.

"My name Is Da-" 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah and I am Jason of the House Lannister no need for all the titles. You know my father woud have had you killed the second he would have laid eyes on you." I say as I cut her off while my eyes stay connected with hers. 

"And you have not why?" 

"Why have you not killed me yet or well tried." I say as my head leans closer to hers while my eyes start to search hers, don't do it Jason. Do not do it Jason!