Part 62.

Time for my suprise! Also I've been listening to this! Like on repeat almost 

Maekar's Pov, 

The Next Day, 

Standing on the large battlefield I take a deep breath as I hear the horns blow and it tells the army of the Night King is almost here. "Will we win." Mom asks as she stands beside me and I release a breathless chuckle. 

"35,000 against 5 million I'm no sure if I like our od-" I start before it's cut off by a the crashing sound of the lake making me fully mom behind me as I see a dragon like creature move out of the water! Seeing it's body move around it's massive head looks at me and when it's eyes meet mine I tilt my head to the side. 

"T-that's a Sea Dragon they are said to have been gone for thousands of years." Mom breaths out with shock and soon another cracking sounds is hears ar three more Sea Dragons break through the frozen lake. 

Seeing shadows flying over I snap my head up and once again my eyes widen as they move to land on the battlefield? 

"A-are those Hippogriffs? And Harpies? " I ask no one in particular as I let my eyes snap around the field. "But they've been said to be gone for thousands of years?!" 

"Are those giants?" Jaime says with wide eyes as indeed like 20 giants make their way over to us and I don't even know what is happening at this moment. 

"What can bring back the dead; make you cry, make you laugh, make you young; is born in an instant, yet lasts a lifetime" A voice beside me says and I turn my head around to see a Spinx! A SPINX! 

Thinking her words over I take a deep breath.  "A memory." 

"Something they wish to erase not just of humans but of all...... we will fight with you Promised Prince." She says and I give her a small bow. "Thank you." I say as I take some steps forward while I see the large and I mean large army slowly but surely move out of the Trees and onto the large open field. 

Hearing roars I see the three dragons fly over and soon they lands as Dany makes her way off of Drogon and walks over to me. "Are those Giants? And Sea dragon! Are those Harpies?! I don't like harpies!" She says and I release a small chuckle. 

"This is a fight between life and death, between magic and magic..... all these creatures have magic, our dragon hold magic and we hold magic Dany just like the Night King..... only one side will come out of this." I softly say as I let our eyes meet for a couple of seconds before I look down at the black sword on my hip. 

Tilting my head as I look at it I pull it out of it's sheet and don't even know what came over me. "From their Blood has come the Prince that was Promise and his song is that of Fire and Ice." I say before bringing the blade down the palm of my hand making blood start to drip down onto the snow. 

"Maekar!" Dany yells before a yell leaves me but it's not out of anger? It's more primal as it soon turns into a loud roar that i think is echoed for miles and miles. 

"Look out!" 

"Fire!" 

"Get back!" 

Is being yelled behind me and it makes me turn my head around as I see a sea of fire move through the 200 yards between us and the army.