Part 12

Jason's Pov, 

The Next Day. 

"Aah little brother the rat has been caught." Tyrion says as he walks into my room and is it a normal thing for people to just wander into my chambers? "And who was the rat?" I ask him as I stand on my balcony and overlook the city, it looks so peaceful form up here but it is far from that. 

"Grand Maester Pycelle, yelling about ow I have only ever served house Lannister and I serve your father it got father tiring to hear to be honest." He says and I have to stop my brow from raising. "Serving house Lannister since it came out for him than." I say as I see Tyrion stand beside me from the corner of my eye. "Since the time of the mad king he was yelling, but do not worry about me I have thrown him in a dark cell now all I have to do is sleep with one eye open to make sure our dear sister does not slit my throat." He says and I let a smile grow on my face.

"Good luck with that one, I would not wish to trade places with you." I say as I look at him with my smile, that Lioness is scary as the hells when people touch her children it is one of the redeeming qualities about Cersei how Tyrion likes to call it. 

"Your name day is the day after tomorrow and I am yet to buy you something." He says and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves my lips. "You forget about me your little brother now you are hurting my feelings, but a nice peaceful day would be all that I can wish now if you excuse me I have places to be people to see." I say before walking away from him. 

"Do not get in any trouble father is already disappointed in most of his children!" He yells after me and I am going to a dark cell and see what Pycelle knows about my mother if what he yelled to Tyrion is true he must know at least something about her. Let's see what his freedom means to him. 

......

"I-I do not like this place, my lord." Edwin nervousely says as we move through the dark hall with our torches, and these cells well I would not like to spend my time in them. "Ow I thought I would let you stay guard here from now on." I say as I look at him and I see his eyes slightly widen. "If that is what you wish, my lord." He says and I release a chuckle before we reach the door that holds Maester Pycelle. 

"Wait here." I say and he gives me a nod before I take the key and open the heavy iron wooden door, walking in with my torch in hand I soon see Maester Pycelle sitting in the corner as I close the door behind me. 

"M-my lord, you should not believe him I have always served house Lannister. I have always served your father." He says as he moves closer and I squad down. "You have served my father for a long time?" I ask him as he moves on his knees and shuffles over to me while his nightgown is just covered in dirt at this moment. "Y-yes I have my lord, always served your father and House Lannister." 

"I can get you out of here, but I need something in return." I say with a tilt of my head as I look at him. "Anything my lord." 

"Who is my mother." I ask him and his eyes widen as he moves back until his back hits the cold stone wall of his cell again. "We do not speak of her my lord, you can not ask me this." He says and I shake my head as I move closer to him. "You know who she is, tell me and I will let you out of here. Tell me who she was, just give me a name." I edge on but he shakes his head. 

"Just give me her fucking name!" I now yell as I increase my hold on the torch while the heat fills my body again. "I-I can not my Lord, she is not spoken off your father made those who know swear it on their life's." He says and I scoff at him before getting up again while the heat only continues to increase in my body as I feel my muscles begin to tighten.