Part 56

Jason's/ Maekar's Pov, 

Running my fingers over Daenerys shoulder a content sigh leaves her lips as she holds me tighter against her while I just stare at the stone ceiling.  "Are you happy?" I hear her ask me and I turn my head to the side to look at her. 

"That's what you ask after we consummated our marriage?" I say with a small smile and she shrug she shoulder as I feel her fingertips move over my stomach. "It's something I want to know...... we've yelled at the other and we fucked now I wish to know how you are with everything that's been happening." She states as she leans up on her elbow and I can't stop the chuckle that leaves my lips. 

"And that's the last on the list? But I don't know I'm alright I think." I simply say making her raise her brow at me. "Your oke with the fact that everything you once knew about your life is not true..... and that you married your half-sister." She says as her violet eyes search mine while her hand moves up to let her fingers move over  my jawline.

"I married the woman I love is that not enough?" I mumble and I see a small smile form on her lips. "You love me?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe a tiny.... tiny bit." I say and she slaps my chest making me roll us around so I hover over her. 

"When I was young I wanted to know the truth... about who I was about who my mother was and no one ever dared to speak of it. Now I know the truth and even if it's a heavy and one with darkness in it I know who I am now something I would have given everything for many years ago. Maybe after everything that has happened this is where we were meant to be right now by each other and I love you because of the woman I met in Meereen not the half-sister I gained with the truth." I say with a soft smile making her lean up before she places a kiss on my lips while I feel her legs wrap around me as she pulls me down. 

"Did you always have such a way with words."  Daenerys teasingly says and I roll my eyes. "I believe I do, yes. You were just so struck with my good looks it never occurred to you." I counter as she lets her hand move down between our bodied before I feel her soft hand try to wrap around my cock. 

"Maybe but for now Maekar I wish for you to stop speaking." She says as she opens her legs while her hand strokes me and it pulls a groan from my lips. "Haven't had enough already." I say as I place my head in the crook of her neck and start to kiss her soft skin. 

"I don't think I could ever get enough from feeling your body against mine while your big cock stretches me out." She says and I bite down in her neck making her free hand grab my shoulder as her nails dig into my skin. "How you fill me up with your semen and make my legs feel like they can't work anymore for days." She continues and she can stop stroking me as I'm already hard right now by her words. 

"God's Dan-" I start before we both moan as she puts my tip inside of her and I close my eyes at the feeling, she feels amazing around my cock like god's. Snapping my hips forward some loud whimpers leave her as I push myself inside of her in one go. Feeling her nails dig deeper into my skin I start to thrust into her without giving her time to adjust to me stretching her out. 

Leaning back on my knees I push her legs apart while the moonlight is the only source of light right now in our chamber but I can still see her face with some discomfort on it. "It will pass." I say as my hips keep snapping forward and her eyes fall onto me as she grabs my arms that rest on her knees as I hold them apart. 

"I-it's to much Maekar." She says and I shake my head. "We've made it fit many more times before Dany....... you are made for me and I am made for you." I say as I pull her up and hold her against me as I now grind my hips upwards against her ass. 

As her arms snake around my neck she starts to grind back down and I lean my head against her chest, as I let her moans and whimpers fill my ears. "F-fuck." Dany moans out as her nails dig into my skin again while I feel her walls squeeze me. "Close already." I say with a chuckle but it's short lived as she pushes me to lay on the bed before her hand wraps around my throat and I could not stop the groan that leaves my lips at the sight of the woman who's bouncing on top of me as her hand makes breathing harder right now. 

"And you think I can't feel you twitch inside of me right now." She says with a grin and it makes me buck my hips up making her fall chest meet mine as I wrap my arms around her and thrust up into her harder. 

Increasing my hold on her skin as I feel my release coming closer and closer the harder I thrust into her I know she's not far behind me by the moans leaver her lips as well as the clenching of her walls around me. 

"I-I'm going to cu-" Dany starts but she cant even finish it as her nails dig into my chest while she cums around me a loud set of moans making me buck my hips upwards a couple more times before I bite down on her shoulder as I cum deep inside of her. 

Riding us both through our high as I feel the sweat run down our bodies I let go of her skin when the taste of blood fills me and am quick to look her shoulder over where my fucking teeth marks are. 

"I-I am sorry I did not mean to uhm bite you so hard." I apologetically say as I sit up with her in my hold and she just takes my chin in her hand while her pointer finger moves over my jawline. "It's alright it didn't hurt." She softly says making me raise my brow. 

"So a man bites you and draws blood and you say it didn't hurt." I say as I look her over like I am pretty sure that something like that would hurt! "When the man I loves does it..... than no it doesn't hurt." 

"I love you too." I say as I lean my head against her chest and she lays her chin on my head while we both wrap out hands around the other. .

The Next Day. 

Walking over the beach towards Rhaegal I soon let a small smile grow on my face as I reach him it's been a long walk because he is on the other side of the island, reaching my hand out he bends his head down making me let my hand move over his green scales. "Did you know the first time we met? That I had Targaryen blood? That I was not the man my name said I was." I say as I look at the dragon while my hand continies to move over his scales and he slightly nudges me with his head but well it's large so I almost fall over from it. 

"Alright... alright... alright I guess you did do I smell like a Targaryen? Or a wolf because most animals stay far away from me but I don't think a Dragon has to be afraid of me. Seeing him move to the side I raise my brow by the cave looking entrance behind him in the dark rocks. 

"Alright your standing in front of a cave now what in it?" I ask him as I look at it and he just nudges me towards the entrance. "You want me to go into a dark cave where who knows what could be inside off? Are you wishing for my dead Rhaegal." I say as I turn to look at the green dragon who huffs at me before shoving me again and I take some steps forward from the force. 

"Alright.... alright fine I'll go in but if I don't return your mother will make a carpet out of you Rhaegal." 

Author's Note.......

Aawh with every chapter we are coming closer and closer to the end! Vote and Comment!