Part 23.

Jason's Pov,

Some Time Later. 

Walking up to the counsel room I keep my head high, I hope we get the news I think we will get? I have respect for Robb Stark he won his battles against my father who is a great commander, he had Jaime as a prisoner but still he needed to go.  I feel bad for Sansa, she lost her father, younger brothers and now her older brother. But war only has losses we may have been victorious but even we lost people on our side. Maybe not my family but wars are expensive, people die, fathers, sons, brothers, husbands never go home again on both sides.

" Oh, I'm a monster. Perhaps you should speak to me more softly, then. Monsters are dangerous and just now kings are dying like flies." I hear Tyrion speak as I walk into the room and it is just silent at this moment. " I could have your tongue out for saying that!" Joffrey yells back as Cersei grabs his hand to try and get him to calm down. "Let him make his threats. Hmm? He's a bitter little man." Cersei says and I roll my eyes at her words, no your son is just pulled out from the hells and a vile little shit. 

"Lord Tyrion should apologize immediately. Unacceptable, disrespectful, and in very bad taste." Maester Pycelle says as Joffrey pulls  his hand out of Cersei's. "I am the king! I will punish you!" 

"As my father thought me any man who has to say ' I am king, is no true king' but he will teach you that after we've won your war." I say with a raised brow as Joffrey's head snaps in my direction and I just look at him unfazed. 

" My father won the real war. He killed Prince Rhaegar. He took the crown while you hid under Casterly Rock!" He bites in the direction of my father and the whole room just falls silent and oof the look father is throwing his way, I love it! 

"The king is tired. See him to his chambers." Father speaks making Cersei quickly stand up as she places her hands on Joffrey's shoulders. "Come along." 

"I am not tired." He counters and I grab him by his shoulder before spinning him around in my direction. "If you ever insult my father again you will regret the day you were born." I say lowly to him as my hard eyes meet his. 

"You are spea-" 

"And who kept the king's ass on the Iron Throne, you had not one, not two but four other king's who wished to have your head on a spike. Do not ever forget who kept you on the Iron Throne because it was my father now get your ass to bed." I cut him off as I move to the side and wait Cersei to push him away from us.

" Grand Maester, perhaps some essence of nightshade to help him sleep." Father says making Joffrey turn back around and point his finger at Father. "I am not tired!" 

"Come," Cersei says as she takes his hand and they both walk out together while I shake my head, seeing Pycelle grab the scroll he gets up and shuffels out himself before Varys is also quick to follow. 

"Not you." Father says to Tyrion and I shake my head before walking out the room again, fucking fool of a boy one of these days I will throw him off the tower myself! 

............................

"Will you be facing your marriage to Ser Loras with the same philosophical spirit?" Tyrion speaks as I walk over to them in my sweaty clothes and grab a glass before filling it with some wine. 

" I won't be marrying Ser Loras." 

"Sure, and I am a Stark ow no wait a wildling or maybe even a Targaryen." I say before taking a large sip of my glass, I have spent my afternoon sparring with Edwin he is getting better and better so that's good.