Part 18

Jason's Pov, 

Some Time Later, 

Poor, Poor Sansa I think she thought that when Joffrey broke of their engagement and now plans to marry Margaery she thought that she would be free? But even if we wished to let her go we could not we are still at war with her brother who holds my brother and Sansa comes from a old name and will be wed to some lord my father finds appropriate for it. We've been fixing the things that have been broken during Stannis his attack, Tyrion is healing nicely I have visitid him a couple of times and well Father has not once. Now Tyrion believes it was on order from Cersei that he got attacked by the King's Guard but well I could try and lie but I can see her doing something like that. Than there is this whole thing that Tyrion went up to father and asked for his birthrigth that is well Castely Rock and that did not end pretty and now I feel like the bad guy because yeah by right Casterly Rock belongs to Tyrion when our father passes but since the day I was born it has been very clear that I would be it's next Lord and Warden of the West not Tyrion. 

But that is not what I am after at this moment, Lady Olenna is in the city and that woman is smart, cunning and old. So she must know something about my mother right? My father is the most powerful men of Westeros when he got wed the second time a lady like Olenna would have found out who he wed? No one tells me anything about her, ow well yeah she was beautiful and kind. I wish to know more, I need to know more how can I truly accept myself if I do not know about the other blood that flows through my veins, what name my mother had, what house she belonged to?

Well I do not think I could ever truly accept myself with the fur ball living inside of me but still not knowing who my mother was is terrible. I've spend much time wondering and asking people who she was and yet I have never gotten a answer. 

Making my way into the gardens I soon see the many girls who are sitting around Lady Olenna doing what ladies do? "Aaaah the Young Lion is blessing us with his presence, welcome to my chicken coop." Lady Olenna says and I raise my brow at her. "Well the shit of King's Landing is always less when the Roses are here." I say making a smirk appear on her lips. 

"Ow yes all Lannister's are lions and all Tyrrell's when they shit it smells like roses." She says as she gets up and I hold my hand out for her. "Let us walk and talk Lady Olenna." I say as she loops her arm around mine and we start to walk away together from her chicken coop.  

"And what is it you wish to speak with me about, Lion." She says as we walk through the gardens and I shrug my shoulders. "You are wise, know many lords and ladies, some might even call you one of the most powerful people in Westeros." 

"You are more charming than your father but your flattery does not take away that you need something from me." She says and I nod my head. "Indeed, I wish to know who she was." I say as we come to a stop and I turn in her direction. 

"You have to be more specific..... but I think in this case I think I know who you are talking about." She says as she lets our eyes meet. "Why is speaking about her seen as a curse? I wish to know and you know many things about many people you cannot tell me that you Lady Olenna do not know who my mother was." I say and she shrugs her shoulders. 

"Few know about who your mother was, few know the truth." She speaks making a small frow appear on my face. "And do you know the truth?" 

"Even if I did know the truth Young Lion speaking of it is something that is not done, you can not ask me to speak anyone of it." She says as she tries to walk away but I am quick to stand in front of her again. While I feel anger start to cloud me as the fur ball wakes up