Part 25.

Jason's Pov, 

A Fortnight Later. 

Walking towards the table where the shit and the other are seated I hold the sheet of the sword in hand, do I wish to hand the shit it?  No but I rather not have myself burn every time I touch it! My children if I ever have them will be given the sword Jaime holds now, since he is not allowed to wed or father children or well he broke that vow three times. 

"A gift from me and my father, your grace." I say as I put the sword down while father stands up and is quick to speak. "One of only two Valyrian steel swords in the capital, Your Grace, freshly forged in your honor." He says making Joffrey quickly get up and walk around the table as I take some steps back while he unsheets the blade and does some well lets call it swings with it! 

"Careful, Your Grace. Nothing cuts like Valyrian steel." Pycelle speaks making the shit turn back around and look at this big book on the tabel. "So they say." He says before he cleaves the book in half before he continues to hit it a couple of times as paper flies everywhere and the people move back to not get their heads fucking cut off by the idiot! 

" Such a great sword should have a name. What shall I call her?" He yells to the people who start to yell names back and I think I would have done the blade more honor by trowing it into the fucking narrow sea that hand it to this shit. 

"Widow's Wail. I like that. Every time I use it, it'll be like cutting off Ned Stark's head all over again." Joffrey says as he puts the sword back in it's sheet and takes a seat while I shake my head. "Thank you Uncle, Grandfather." He now says and I give him a small nod before walking to my  chair. I would throw myself rather into the narrow sea than spend my day with him but I am his Uncle and my father's heir not only for Castely Rock but also as the hand. 

.........................

Standing in the Sept of Baelor while Margaery is being walked towards Joffrey with her father beside her I let my eyes move over her body, she looks beautiful no denying that one. And now she will wed Joffrey Baratheon rather her than me. 

Once they have walked up the steps Joffrey is fast to put his cloak on her before the Hight Septon starts to Ceremony. "Let it be known that Margaery of House Tyrell and Joffrey of the Houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart, one flesh, one soul. Cursed be he who would seek to tear them asunder." He speaks as he puts the ribbon briefly around their hands before Joffrey turns towards Margaery. 

"With this kiss I pledge my love." He says before he kisses her and I have to stop the smirk from growing on my lips as she had my cock between those lips 2 nights ago while everyone starts to clap and I do the same. 

Rather her than many others, she can manipulate Joffrey better than his mother or than Sansa would have been able to do. Do I think she can keep the vile beast that lies inside of Joffrey away? No but it's not like I can keep the Fur Ball away, most of the times when he wishes to come out well that mean I have to start running away from people. 

..........................................................

Sitting at the table while the celebration is going on around us I take another sip from my drink while Tommen is seated next to me. "You look exquisite, child. The wind has been at you, though. I haven't had the opportunity to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your brother. War is war but killing a man at a wedding, horrid. What sort of monster would do such a thing? As if men need more reasons to fear marriage." Lady Olenna says as she touches Sansa's cheek before I see Tyrion walk over and sit down on my other side.