Part 17

Jason's Pov, 

Some Time Later, 

Sitting on my horse with Father next to me soon the doors of the Throne Room open up making us both nudge out horses forward while the little shit sits on the Iron Throne so smugly. He runs away and now sits there like he singlehanded made Stannis his remaining men retreat. Tyrion he got wounded in battle but he will live and I am thankful for that he is my brother, now all we need is to get rid of the Pup and get Jaime back and war will be over. Well that is if the Targaryen does not decide to bring trouble, but father is now hand of the king or well Joffrey will name him that now. 

"I, Joffrey of the House Baratheon, first of my name, the rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, do hereby proclaim my Uncle Jason  the savior of the city as well as my grandfather, Tywin Lannister, who will also serve as the Hand of the King." Joffrey speaks as we ride down the line until we come to a stop and give him both a nod before a Servant moves over to father with the hand pendant or pin? Whatever it is. 

"Thank you, Your Grace." 

"You honor me, you grace." Father and me say with a small bow before we turn our horses around and I can not stop my eyes from moving over to the girl next to Loras Tyrell as i send her a wink before riding out with father beside me. 

"So you made the promise of what? Letting the Tyrrell girl wed Joffrey. Smart." I say once we rode out of the Throne Room. "Or the fact that we need there food and could use their army the Tyrrells hold the second biggest army." 

"Did you think I am that old Jason? Even a old Lion holds it's mane, claws and teeth." Father says and I look towards his hair with a grin on my face. "Well it is declining father." I say and he gives me that famous cold look of his before he shakes his head with the tiniest and I mean tiniest of smiles on his lips. 

"And now we have to deal with the Queen of Roses how splendid." 

"We need their food, their men and anything else they may offer. For now we play along until this dammed war is won." He says and I give him a small nod.

............................

Looking down the dark hallway I soon sneak into the chambers before closing the door behind me. "It took you not even one day." That voice says making a hum leave my lips as I look through the candle lit room before letting my eyes fall on her. 

"It has been some years when we last saw each other, did you not miss me? My touch?" I ask as I move closer to her while I lick my bottom lip as I look her body over. "By the looks of it, it looks like you have missed mine more sneaking into my room at night." She says as she wraps her arms around my neck while mine move to her hips. 

"If you do not wish me, I can leave and wander back to my own." I lowly say before she leans up and crashes her lips against mine, kissing her back I pull her dress apart making a gasp leave her lips before I soon place mine against hers again as I lift her up. 

Feeling her hands move over my red shirt as she tries to pull it up I walk over to her bed and throw her down on it while my eyes move over her body. "Well Little Lion what is it going to be?" She asks me as she bites her bottom lip and looks me over. "Little Lion? Even back then you found out it was not little, Margaery." I teasingly say as I pull my shirt off and throw it on the ground and I get hit by the scent of her arousal as I kick my boots off and move on the bed as I lean on my knees while letting my hands move over her hips. 

"God's you become more beautiful with the years, but you know the rule." I say as her hands move to my trousers and I quickly grab her wrist making her eyes snap onto mine. "Moon tea, I know the rules Jason this is not the first time we do this Lion." She says as she sits up and start to kiss my chest while I let her hand go making her fingers pull the string of my trousers apart before she pulls them slightly down my hips while I move my head back and just enjoy the feeling of her lips on my skin.