Part 31.

Jason's Pov, 

The Next Day. 

Shooting up with a gasp and wide eyes I look around the room? Since when does the fur bal choose a room? Did I at least rip them apart? Can I go home now and say I slayed Tyrion Lannister and Daenerys Targaryen. 

"The Young Lion, knighted, Savior of the City after Stannis Baratheon besieged it, Hand of The King, Lord of Castely Rock and Warden of the West and here I thought I had many titiles." A voice says making me look in the direction of it only to see the Targaryen girl stand there. "You are still alive? Did the fur ball not do it's thing?" I mumble as I get up and stretch my body out with a groan as my muscels pop. 

"Fur Ball? That's what you call that... that thing?"

"Sometimes fur coat but we can skip all of this, and you can either kill me and have the Lannister Army march for Meereen including that of maybe even the Tyrrells if my dear nephew orders it you know the king, you can drag me around as a prisoner  and they may do the same or you die since my men already are hiding in your city, or the third option is I do not know you tell me." I say as I turn in her direction and she looks at me unfazed with a raised brow. 

"Your brother wished for me to make you side with me." 

"And if you follow Tyrion's words your a fool." I say as her eyes move down and I quickly follow them before looking back up with a raised brow. "That's my cock, my eyes are up here." I say making her raise her eyes back up again as they meet mine. 

"What are you?"

"A man can you not see that?" I counter with a shake of my head as I grab the cover of the bed and wrap it around my hips. "The what did you call it.... fur ball what is that?" She asks me and I shrug my shoulders. "I do not know does it matter? Don't you have things to do people to see, armies to gain, dragons to feed. Leave me and my misery alone." I mumble as I let myself fall back on the bed.  

Alysanna Stark, he said my mother was a Stark? And that my father took and raped her, that when she gave birth to me he killed her? Why would he do it? Why would he even you know marry a Stark as far as I know a Stark and a Lannister have well never really been friends and now Tyrion says that a Stark was my mother? On top of telling me that the girl in this room was supposed to be my wife! 

I was born before the rebellion and sure father may have sided in the end with the winning side but would he truly have sold me off before Daenerys was even in her mothers stomach? If it's true well it wouldn't have mattered after the Sack of King's Landing because why would he tell me I was ever supposed to marry a girl who held no power, no riches, no lands only a name of a house that was as good as dead? 

"Why did you sail all this way?" She asks and it pulls me out of my thoughts, did I not ask her to leave and let me and my misery alone?! "Kill a brother, kill a Targaryen and a dragon or three why are you still alive? Did you put some voodoo magic on the fur ball did you like break him?"I say as I move to sit up again while looking at her. 

"Why do you think I had anything to do with it?"

"Because Tyrion is not here so one can hope he is dead or in the Fur balls stomach right now." I counter making her eyes furrow as she looks down to my stomach and am I 100% sure the fur ball doesn't eat people? No I am not.