Part 34.

Jason's Pov, 

"She intrigues you." Tyrion says as I stand on the balcony and overlook Meereen. "Shut up I am still debating about throwing you off this balcony." I mumble as I don't even look his way, she does intrigue me but he does not need to know that. 

"You wish for me to apologize for killing him? I will never apologize for doing what I did he wanted me dead from the moment I was born, he hated me, passed me as his heir you know I was to accept it or he would kill me or send me to the wall." He says and I slightly move my eye in his direction to see him stand beside me with a cup of wine. 

"Are you trying to lure me over with your words Tyrion? Do you think I did not at least once think about the fact that he threatened you for speaking that by law you where his heir. I told him that if he would let you die I would take the black, I always treated you like my brother not like the foolish imp father and Cersei saw you as." 

"As you go through life you'll see

There is so much that we
Don't understand
And the only thing we know
Is things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dream's come undone
We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one." He sings or well let's be nice and call is singing. 

"You should stay with drinking not singing, you suck at it." I mumble as I shake my head. "your mother sang that many times when she was carrying you." He says and I release a heavy sigh. "Even those who are gone

Are with us as we go on
Your journey has only begun
Tears of pain
Tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride, deep inside
We are one" He now says and I turn in his direction. 

"You tell your self that, that nothing can destroy our pride? That our tears of joy and pain are all worth it? I do not care what she sang, I don't care about your pretty words, it doens't ma-" I start with a shake of my head as I walk back into the chamber. 

"You've always wished to know about her and now say you don't care? You can run away from the truth Jason but it does not change the past!" He yells after me and I grab the tabe before throwing it away as it smashes against the wall and breaks in pieces from the impact as I turn back in his direction with angry eyes. 

"You don't think I have dreamed of her?! Of whom my mother was! Of that part of me that would be waiting for me and accept me for who I am, I would have gone anywhere to feel that! And now you tell me I am the son of the sister of Ned Stark! That my father took her, raped her and then killed her! That you all knew and whenever I asked you just for something about her it was brushed off because you were all to scared! " I yell his way as anger fuels me at this moment and my muscles begin to spasm right now. 

"That she was allowed to hold me once! Once! And now I know who my mother was, and do you think the North will welcome me with open arms?! That Sansa the last Stark alive would accept me!" I continue before everything goes black. 

Daenerys Pov, 

Overlooking the city, I soon shoot back as I see the giant wolf beast use it's claw to climb over the Pyramid! I should have locked him in a cell! Even if Jason does not join us he is worth a lot as my prisoner it would neutralize the Lannister Army and I may even be able to overtrow Tommen if he values the life of his uncle.