Part 61.

Maekar's Pov, 

Some Day's Later, 

Riding over the road I soon see a large and I mean like 4 mile long open field come into view and I take a deep breath as I stop my horse....... it looks like half is like a frozen lake? We can use that in our advantage. 

"We will set up camp here!" I loudly speak making soon some horns be blown as the army behind me comes to a stop............. we fight in the open but it's like something inside of me is saying this is the place? Does that make sense? 

"A fight in the open against an army that outnumbers us." Tormund says and I nod my head. "It may seem foolish but ha-" I start before I get cut off by a loud roar making me snap my eyes up only to see Drogon fly over with Viserion.... she came? 

"You have more dragons! And you only speak of it now!" Tormund yells as the two dragons get ready to land on what may soon be a battlefield. "They are not mine, they belong to my wife." I say with a small smile on my lips as the form of Drogon is the first to land. 

"Wife?" I hear him say as I nudge my horse towards Drogon as I see Daenerys and more people climb down the Black and Red Dragon. Seeing mom climb down Drogon soon a wave of puke leaves her lips as it flies into the snow making me release a small chuckle. 

"Never and I mean never again!" She says as she is bended over and holds her hand up towards the dragon. "Not made for the skies?" I ask her as I dismount my horse and she is quick to send a glare my way. 

"The skies?! I will stay with both feet on the ground from now!" She says and I shake my head before I let my eyes move towards Daenerys who marches over to me before slapping my fucking cheek hard! 

"Where was the raven?! Do not worry Dany I will send you a raven and here you are in the middle of no where with a army?!" She yells and I rub my cheek god's that woman can land a punch! "Dan-" 

"No! Don't Dany me, you would send a rav-" She counters as she cut's me off before I cut her off as I press my lips against hers and I feel her whole body just relax as I pull her closer towards me. "How could you have known I did not send a raven if you are here?" I ask her once we pull apart and she rolls her eyes at me. 

"Because I know you didn't because I know you wished for us all to stay away from this, if a fight is coming we will fight together." She says and I take a deep breath. "Da-" 

"Once again don't Dany me, we are here to fight....... and we came with help." She speaks and I look at her with a small frown before I think all air just left my lungs as I take a step away from her while tears form in my eyes. 

"Hello Little Lion or should I say Little Dragon no-" He starts before it's cut off by a groan as I pull him into a bone crushing hug. "Jaime." I say with a tear running down my cheek as I hold him for dear life. He came? He went against Cersei and came here. 

"It's alright...... we're here." He says as he also tightly holds me and I nod my head. 

............................

"Does she know your here? Or well with me?" I ask Jaime as we sit in my tent. "Probably.............. she has changed Jason the loss of her children took away all the love she had, for me, for you for anyone. She will not bend the knee when the time comes." He speaks making a sigh leave my lips. 

"If we get so far." I breathe out before taking a sip from my cup of wine. "If what you said is true that it doesn't matter either we win and Cersei will have to bend the knee or we lose and then he will march for King's Landing they won't be able to keep his army out maybe not because they don't hold enough men but because they don't have a true leader." He speaks as he twirls his own cup around with his hand.